Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I rarely meet someone i'm interested in these days, if a girl shows interest and she seems ok I just feign disinterest for a while and then go for it. Seems to work much better to wait for other people to crush on you.

ReputationRep:
    Now I understand why so many TSR members are single.

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    If I was dealing with someone that says "crush" I should probably leave that playground.

Adult humans going about talking about "crushes", you sound like a teenage girl magazine.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably say nothing like the socially awkward geek I am.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ******* drop me your digits fam, mans is moving on go bigger things ygm (uni) but i dont know how to say this. I have had a crush on you since we were in bio in year 12 together. You are so nice. You started waving at me and showed me interest i respect that.
    I was just too shy to admit that i like you but had to get it out off my chest.

That Is what i would like to say but in reality all that happens is
    She waves hi
    I wave hi back
    She continues walking :cry2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Hi ******* drop me your digits fam, mans is moving on go bigger things ygm (uni) but i dont know how to say this. I have had a crush on you since we were in bio in year 12 together. You are so nice. You started waving at me and showed me interest i respect that.

She waves hi
    I wave hi back
    You should tell her :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    You should tell her :yep:

Knowing myself i will overthink like crazy and she will never know my feelings

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for stalking me on tsr :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Let's hangout and try to get to know each other!

ReputationRep:
    I want your babies.
    Seriously. They'd be so beauts.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Knowing myself i will overthink like crazy and she will never know my feelings
    But college is almost over and you might not see her again and there's nothing to lose; just tell her how you feel, it's not like you're asking her out

ReputationRep:

She waves hi
    I wave hi back
    I read the first part as hi *****! Hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    But college is almost over and you might not see her again and there's nothing to lose; just tell her how you feel, it's not like you're asking her out
    True. I aint asking her out :lol: but will hopefuly tell her before college ends
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I read the first part as hi *****! Hahahaha
    :rofl: hi ********* :teehee:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    True. I aint asking her out :lol: but will hopefuly tell her before college ends

:rofl: hi ********* :teehee:
    Yeah!! :woo:
    You can do this!

Don't over think it, just blurt it out. There's nothing to lose
    Good luck, and tell me how it goes :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! :woo:
    You can do this!

Don't over think it, just blurt it out. There's nothing to lose
    Good luck, and tell me how it goes :mmm:
    Haha thanks

Will do :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn mirror, you're looking fine today"

ReputationRep:
    My crush doesn't like my gf, she is mostly complaining and telling me to 'not make mistakes I'd regret' xD
    80 percent of my messages are about me and not her but that's because she makes it like that
    The crushness is slipping away though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cane12345)
    What would you say to your cruch?
    B8 them out
    you say

Professor Steelmeat has arrived

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.