On TSR
    Dont have a best friend irl
    Only friends irl
    Hope it will change at uni for me
    This is my situation exactly right now
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Well my husband is my ultimate best friend, but I'll talk about my other best friend who is just a friend friend, not a spouse friend!

We met at York Comic Con last year. I was trading there. He was the organiser. We didn't actually become friends though until December, after we'd met and spoken to each other at several other conventions, and then online. We started talking and hit it off like a house on fire. Very good friends now - we talk most days all day online and I attend all his events. I also write his press releases and stuff as well. We talk about anything and everything.

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    On TSR
    We hit it off on a thread
    Then became friends
    Now i see her as a best friend :lol: i can tell her anything

Dont have a best friend irl
    Only friends irl
    Hope it will change at uni for me
    Awww TNTT I love you man!!!! So much!!! :hugs:

The thread tho :rofl: and you're my best mate too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell me everything and anything and I will take to the grave with me!!!! I love you <3

Never change ❤️❤️❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww TNTT I love you man!!!! So much!!! :hugs:

The thread tho :rofl: and you're my best mate too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell me everything and anything and I will take to the grave with me!!!! I love you <3

Never change ❤️❤️❤️
    Aww
    To the grave :rip:
    DW i wouldnt change

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Aww
    To the grave :rip:
    DW i wouldnt change
    Yep

Haha I hope you don't!!!!!!! And people at uni are Guna loveeeee you especially all the chicks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    My first best friend was a family friend and he used to live in the same flat as me (back in Amsterdam). Once I came to London, he came as well after a year and we're still besties to this day. I've known him for probably 16 years now :yep:
    My other best friend was from my school, and I've known her for 7 years. :ahee:
    woooow omg so long thats great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Well my husband is my ultimate best friend, but I'll talk about my other best friend who is just a friend friend, not a spouse friend!

We met at York Comic Con last year. I was trading there. He was the organiser. We didn't actually become friends though until December, after we'd met and spoken to each other at several other conventions, and then online. We started talking and hit it off like a house on fire. Very good friends now - we talk most days all day online and I attend all his events. I also write his press releases and stuff as well. We talk about anything and everything.
    awwww thats so cute you're like that with your husband and thats really cool nice friendship😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    start of college 4 years ago
    i used to always owe him money for fast food as he'd refuse to take it in cash until it built up and i bought him a few gold coins he wanted

ReputationRep:
    on twitter about 4 years ago - we both liked the same band, she was going through a tough time and I used to send her supportive messages, then we began skyping, we met up about a year later, cried and hugged on her doorstep, and now we try and see each other a few times a year. she comes to stay with me and she's made friends with all of my friends now, they all love her, and I stay at hers. people think its a bit strange but its amazing that I never would have met her if it wasn't for the internet and she's such a big part of my life now <3
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mk_cbc)
    awwww thats so cute you're like that with your husband and thats really cool nice friendship😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You misread

My husband is my ultimate best friend. However I also have another best friend, who I was talking about there
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When I transferred from London to Wales in year 8. I was new to the class so I 'targeted' quiet people. I asked this quiet girl if I can join in with the science experiment and we hung around since then :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I have I think 5 girls I would call my best friends, one of them we met in kindergarten and are super close now. I made close friends with 2 girls I met at a party and we're a lil trio, then I met the other 2 in my second primary school and we're really close. They all go to different schools so i have a lil network of close pals which I love so much.

ReputationRep:
    I met her in......
    I can't remember....
    I think it was at the end of Year 4, that I met her....
    By the football courts
    Straight after I came from Austria

All my other bestfriends are all from Secondary...
    Can't say BESTfriends since I only know them for just about 3 years. lol

Outside TSR: My best friend I have known since we were 4 and we are still closer than ever. We can go weeks without talking and then when we meet up, it's like we haven't stopped talking. We are 21 now and we still haven't got rid of each other and I don't know where I'd be without them

TSR : it is the one and only toonervoustotalk one of the first people to PM me and one of the first I actually got to know. We take the piss out of each other yet we still have a great laugh love him to bits 😘😘

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm met her on the staircase going up to an assembly on my first day of year 7. Then we realised we was I the same format and almost 7 years later we are still besties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygracebroad)
    on twitter about 4 years ago - we both liked the same band, she was going through a tough time and I used to send her supportive messages, then we began skyping, we met up about a year later, cried and hugged on her doorstep, and now we try and see each other a few times a year. she comes to stay with me and she's made friends with all of my friends now, they all love her, and I stay at hers. people think its a bit strange but its amazing that I never would have met her if it wasn't for the internet and she's such a big part of my life now <3
    that is so cute omg wow you're so lucky awwww

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    You misread

My husband is my ultimate best friend. However I also have another best friend, who I was talking about there
    ahhh no they're both different things the first bit was for your husband and when i said 'and' i meant that for your other bestfriend sorry for confusion haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katodizzle)
    Well I have I think 5 girls I would call my best friends, one of them we met in kindergarten and are super close now. I made close friends with 2 girls I met at a party and we're a lil trio, then I met the other 2 in my second primary school and we're really close. They all go to different schools so i have a lil network of close pals which I love so much.
    thats cool and nice 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    When I transferred from London to Wales in year 8. I was new to the class so I 'targeted' quiet people. I asked this quiet girl if I can join in with the science experiment and we hung around since then :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahhhh thats cute my best friend is the total opposite im quiet and she's loud lmao we just clicked on because we liked similar things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Outside TSR: My best friend I have known since we were 4 and we are still closer than ever. We can go weeks without talking and then when we meet up, it's like we haven't stopped talking. We are 21 now and we still haven't got rid of each other and I don't know where I'd be without them

TSR : it is the one and only toonervoustotalk one of the first people to PM me and one of the first I actually got to know. We take the piss out of each other yet we still have a great laugh love him to bits 😘😘
    you're friendships are so cute that's nice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.