Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Male student gets sympathy period pains Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I usually seek out Internet arguments when I'm bored or in a bad mood too, but I'm quite proud of myself today. I've been pissed off all day and I dealt with it by curling in a ball at the top of my stairs.
    I'm not sure that is a very healthy way of dealing with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Tinky Winky is helping Laa Laa eat her big bar of Galaxy chocolate .
    Tinky Winky gets all the perks and none of the shedding. Tinky Winky has it good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I'm not sure that is a very healthy way of dealing with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, I think it is. It gave me some alone time and helped me reset my emotions. It might be a problem if I get in a bad mood while out of the house, because curling up in a ball in Tesco isn't really an option, but while I'm inside it's great.

ReputationRep:
    Tinky Winky gets all the perks and none of the shedding. Tinky Winky has it good.
    Tinky Winky screams at Noonoo over trivial incident when Noonoo accidentally hoovering up TW's last hobnob.
    "It's always about you with your huge extension hose... check your privilege Mr Fluffsucker"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Virgili
    Next level empathy haha omg
    Next level white knighting

I usually get an increased desire to punch them

ReputationRep:
    Tinky Winky screams at Noonoo over trivial incident when Noonoo accidentally hoovering up TW's last hobnob.
    "It's always about you with your huge extension hose... check your privilege Mr Fluffsucker"
    Laa Laa starts crying. She can't stand the conflict. Tinky Winky feels tears prick his own eyes. He falls to his knees and apologises to the only Noo Noo who's ever sucked his fluff for him. Tinky Winky's emotions are all over the place. He doesn't know who he is any more, but he knows that he's craving Tubtella on Tubby Toast.

ReputationRep:
    Your spoiler sends a very destructive message out to the female users of TSR.

:flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Your spoiler sends a very destructive message out to the female users of TSR.

:flute:
    maybe you mean my signature picture ? it is just encouraging people to stay in rather than pulling out.

ReputationRep:
    Laa Laa starts crying. She can't stand the conflict. Tinky Winky feels tears prick his own eyes. He falls to his knees and apologises to the only Noo Noo who's ever sucked his fluff for him. Tinky Winky's emotions are all over the place. He doesn't know who he is any more, but he knows that he's craving Tubtella on Tubby Toast.
    Rule 34...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    maybe you mean my signature picture ? it is just encouraging people to stay in rather than pulling out.
    Yes I meant your signature picture.

Why don't you make a thread on it ?

ReputationRep:
    Noo Noo can't stand the fraught atmosphere and heads off to the pub with a couple of his mates from the Night Garden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    Next level white knighting

I usually get an increased desire to punch them
    nah i think he might be psychologically female - because girls who live together can have their cycles together apparently lool

ReputationRep:
    Rule 34...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. If you're reading dirty things into my fanfiction I think you have serious problems.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I meant your signature picture.

Why don't you make a thread on it ?
    je suis bon merci

ReputationRep:
    Wow. If you're reading dirty things into my fanfiction I think you have serious problems.
    I already know I have a serious problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    je suis bon merci
    mais je ne suis pas sur :hmmm:

Je crois que vous n'êtes pas bien

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Ooh I'm cramping. And I really want chocolate and/or ice cream too probably. Maybe I do have sympathy periods after all :fluffy:
    Looks like we've synced up xo

ReputationRep:
    I already know I have a serious problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It will be confirmed when..... you know when... :shh:

ReputationRep:
    mais je ne suis pas sur :hmmm:

Je crois que vous n'êtes pas bien

le sigh

:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkred)
    Looks like we've synced up xo
    kinda makes me want to just stalk round TSR, sassing people for no reason x0x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.