I hate you.
    my shoopkeeper told me its not good to hate instead just love <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    you are one mighty clever person
    Thank you. I know.:albertein:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Ahmed screwed Fouseytube over! Ahmed is a f***ing d***head, he should go f*** himself...
    oh my oh my. he loved one direction too too much. but that fake 1D ticket prank was too too funny tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Thank you. I know.:albertein:
    can I ask how long does it take to find thos emoticons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    oh my oh my. he loved one direction too too much. but that fake 1D ticket prank was too too funny tho.
    The one d prank was real bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    can I ask how long does it take to find thos emoticons?
    I know that most of them exist from looking at the huge list of them in awe a few times. So now if I don't know the code for the one I want I just open up that list, click CTRL+G and search for the one I want. It takes a couple of seconds and I think it's a worthwhile use of my time and abilities.

ReputationRep:
    oh my, still funny
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    The one d prank was real bro
    wait how'd you knw, where you there?

ReputationRep:
    NO, but there is no proof that it is fake....

ReputationRep:
    I know that most of them exist from looking at the huge list of them in awe a few times. So now if I don't know the code for the one I want I just open up that list, click CTRL+G and search for the one I want. It takes a couple of seconds and I think it's a worthwhile use of my time and abilities.
    :afro:wow!!!!1 just found my emoticon after weeks of looking for it. doesn't CTRl+F do the same task as CTRL+G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    :afro:wow!!!!1 just found my emoticon after weeks of looking for it. doesn't CTRl+F do the same task as CTRL+G
    :clap2:

I'm so pleased for you. And it does - for some reason I just learnt the command as CTRL+G and have always used that one. I don't know many keyboard short cuts, just that one, the copy/paste commands, and the one that brings up my bookmark bar.

(Original post by LittleMissMay)
    Well the standard is, there's a dealer and everyone places bids after they get their hand. They're bidding that the face number on their cards will=21. If they go over 21, it's called a bust and you lose your bid :eek: if you get 21 you get twice what you bet normally. If you get less than 21 or if the dealer's cards for that play amounts closer to 21, you lose your bet. :yep: There's literally no way of knowing you'll get 21 or not so it's intense and a whole lotta fun once you learn all the terms and techniques. But some blackjack dealers are little cheats.

Well anyway
    So it's based purely on chance? No way to get better at it with practice? :3

ReputationRep:
    :clap2:

I'm so pleased for you. And it does - for some reason I just learnt the command as CTRL+G and have always used that one. I don't know many keyboard short cuts, just that one, the copy/paste commands, and the one that brings up my bookmark bar.
    try ALT+F4 :evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    try ALT+F4 :evilbanana:
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    :naughty:
    lool did you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    lool did you do it?
    Of course, because I misguidedly trusted you. :backstab:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    So it's based purely on chance? No way to get better at it with practice? :3
    Yea it's based on chance but if you go in not knowing the rules and likelihood and stuff, you'll make stupid mistakes. The more you play the more discretion and instinct you develop, that's why I love it.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, because I misguidedly trusted you. :backstab:
    oh my oh my, I am howling :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    oh my oh my, I am howling :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    :sad:

(Original post by LittleMissMay)
    Yea it's based on chance but if you go in not knowing the rules and likelihood and stuff, you'll make stupid mistakes. The more you play the more discretion and instinct you develop, that's why I love it.
    Ah, okay. Thanks, I'll make sure to try it someday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Ah, okay. Thanks, I'll make sure to try it someday.
    Just...be careful.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.