Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk XII - MHoC Chat Thread watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Perhaps because, well, he ought to resign, given he's profited from tax evasion; an unacceptable state of affairs for someone who is supposed to be clamping down on tax evasion.

And its bad having offshore money ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    I'm only asking because the TSR Conservatives appear to be to the right of TSR UKIP; for example, we know that a few TSR Kippers are socially liberal, something that it almost unheard of amongst the Tories here.

UKIP are centre - Right on here

ReputationRep:
    I'm only asking because the TSR Conservatives appear to be to the right of TSR UKIP; for example, we know that a few TSR Kippers are socially liberal, something that it almost unheard of amongst the Tories here.
    Nebelbon is pretty liberal I think, the others are right-wing af. Now that Hazzer's a kipper the Tories only really have LP and Jammy who are real wingnuts, the others are alright and they tend to focus more on economic stuff anyway.

(Original post by hazzer1998)
    And its bad having offshore money ?
    Well yeah, helping shaft other people by not paying your fair share of taxes is pretty bad.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    UKIP are centre - Right on here
    April Fools Day was over six days ago mate.

ReputationRep:
    Nebelbon is pretty liberal I think, the others are right-wing af. Now that Hazzer's a kipper the Tories only really have LP and Jammy who are real wingnuts, the others are alright and they tend to focus more on economic stuff anyway
    Well then, I guess that rules out a UKIP endorsement. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Well then, I guess that rules out a UKIP endorsement. Thanks!
    You mean the National Education Bill and the Improvement of the British People Bill hadn't ruled it out already?:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Three pages already?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nebelbon is pretty liberal I think, the others are right-wing af. Now that Hazzer's a kipper the Tories only really have LP and Jammy who are real wingnuts, the others are alright and they tend to focus more on economic stuff anyway.

Well yeah, helping shaft other people by not paying your fair share of taxes is pretty bad.
    How many "wingnuts" do labour have who want to demonise success?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

JD and L_p I say are moderately to the right
    The rest range from Liberals to Centre Right
    And UKIP are sort of Centre - Right economically and solidly right wing socially and dosmetic wise
    I think that everyone should be entitled to move some saving offshore ....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You mean the National Education Bill and the Improvement of the British People Bill hadn't ruled it out already?:lol:

The Improvements British people was a PMB

The Nat Ed bill was a great bill !

ReputationRep:
    Actually, yeah, they were quite terrible Bills. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    And UKIP are sort of Centre - Right economically and solidly right wing socially and dosmetic wise
    So this is why mobbsy was sober today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    How many "wingnuts" do labour have who want to demonise success?Posted from TSR Mobile
    Labour wingnuts? Well, there's me for a start.

Or you could just achieve the same effect by lowering taxes. In any case, say goodbye to one of the departments at your nearest hospital.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So this is why mobbsy was sober today

Posted from TSR Mobile

? , Ok Mobbsy Is also moderately to the right ?
    Oh look another moaning left wingers on QT regarding ' Austerity " without knowing the Proper definition
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    ? , Ok Mobbsy Is also moderately to the right ?
    Oh look another moaning left wingers on QT regarding ' Austerity " without knowing the Proper definition
    If myself and LP are moderate then what is the extreme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Labour wingnuts? Well, there's me for a start.

Or you could just achieve the same effect by lowering taxes. In any case, say goodbye to one of the departments at your nearest hospital.
    Lower taxes could work although if you raise tax to much then this is exactly what happens
    I have a strange feeling Mr Osborne is involved in this aswell ......in that case he can kiss his hopes of becoming PM goodbye
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lower taxes could work although if you raise tax to much then this is exactly what happens
    I have a strange feeling Mr Osborne is involved in this aswell ......in that case he can kiss his hopes of becoming PM goodbye
    He had no hope of getting leader anyway, he blew that when he ****ed up his budgets and sided with the in campaign

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well my perception was there were no far right members in the party apart from me ......would you say your as right wing as me ?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    Well my perception was there were no far right members in the party apart from me ......would you say your as right wing as me ?
    When one identifies oneself as 'far right', you know said individual has some issues.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.