Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The power is in your hands. Get a higher amount of your choosing, say £50,000. If your gf's mum pays you that, you'll be sorted for years. If not, you still get to stay with your gf. Get cash in hand before you dump her. Win win either way.

ReputationRep:
    No don't, marry her, her mom will probably pay 4x that, then you know you've made it!

ReputationRep:
    Take the money and use it to buy the engagement ring

ReputationRep:
    Tell girlfriend and say you will split the money with her if you pretend to break up with her in front of her mum. Win win

ReputationRep:
    Update shes paying 5K cash 10k through cheque. Im now taking the deal already took the cash and the cheque is currently processing dumping gf tonight when she gets in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    she probably has no intention of paying you and if you agree she will tell her daughter hoping that she would then dump you either that or she is rich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    she probably has no intention of paying you and if you agree she will tell her daughter hoping that she would then dump you either that or she is rich
    See above

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol f****** do it

ReputationRep:
    Oh my ****ing God 😂😂

There are no words

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it could just be a scheme to see if you're committed to her daughter? If you take the money she'll know you aren't but if you refuse her offer then she knows your committed and will feel more secure about her daughter's relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysAwake)
    it could just be a scheme to see if you're committed to her daughter? If you take the money she'll know you aren't but if you refuse her offer then she knows your committed and will feel more secure about her daughter's relationship.
    I refused at first and she got violent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    m8 take the cash

ReputationRep:
    I refused at first and she got violent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh ok never mind then....

ReputationRep:
    what so she is offering 15k blatant troll unless she is extremely rich

ReputationRep:
    Take the money & stay with the girlfriend whilst blackmailing the mother for more money in exchange for keeping her secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    what so she is offering 15k blatant troll unless she is extremely rich
    Thats the thing She isnt that well of tbh she earns around 20k per year working as a receptionist I believe.. I can only assume this is her life savings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thats the thing She isnt that well of tbh she earns around 20k per year working as a receptionist I believe.. I can only assume this is her life savings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    blatant troll or you are evil for agreeing to take so much money of her also why does she want you to get lost so much

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you are that much of a scumbag that your gfs mother saves her entire lifesavings just to ensure her daughter doesn't marry you.

ReputationRep:
    Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I definitely do not believe you.

ReputationRep:
    Suggestion

Take money
    Dump gf
    Get back together

There's no clause here stating the dumping has to be forever

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.