Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys, ask what you want to know about us girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you really fart rainbows and poop flowers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No...everyone knows that girls don't fart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :confused:
    I've been told girls don't fart, they shoot tiny puffs of glitter that sound like a unicorn's laughter and smell like rainbows. Is this true?

ReputationRep:
    I've been told girls don't fart, they shoot tiny puffs of glitter that sound like a unicorn's laughter and smell like rainbows. Is this true?
    No :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It's more like a sprinkling of glitter and it's more the smell of summer approaching, y'know freshly mowed lawns and that...so next time you are like I love summer, just smell the grass...yup...that was us
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I need strong genes for my kids tyvm :hand:
    Well...I'd rather prefer my kids academics rather than good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    No :lol:
    :rofl: xD

(Original post by kcampbell893)
    It's more like a sprinkling of glitter and it's more the smell of summer approaching, y'know freshly mowed lawns and that...so next time you are like I love summer, just smell the grass...yup...that was us
    Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now, to the real question.
    http://m.cdn.blog.hu/sm/smokingbarrels/image/bond.jpg
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Not true...but good looking is a perception and if someone generally looks after their appearance they are bound to be attractive to someone. If you slouch around in trackies and an old hoodie having not showered then not many are going to have the strength to look past that.
    It is also a natural instinct to want to pick someone who is more attractive as the reason they are more attractive is because their genes are more likely to produce healthy offspring. Long and short of it is - if you look after the way you look (i.e shower regularly and wearing something semi-respectable) chances are someone will be looking your way.

Made the first move...it is all about confidence and how much you care what others think of you for doing so
    Ok, that's more relieving to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    Well...I'd rather prefer my kids academics rather than good looking
    I make up for that.

Hi,
    I'm 17 and ive never been in a relationship with a girl or kissed a girl. What advice can you give me and what do girls my age look for?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I make up for that.
    😂😂😘
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    I'm 17 and ive never been in a relationship with a girl or kissed a girl. What advice can you give me and what do girls my age look for?
    Love has a certain chemistry. Do not force love upon a wrong person. Let love find you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I see you've changed your avatar - worried someone else will confuse you for another poster? :mmm:
    Ahhh yess, that someone.No idea who you could be referring to :hmmmm:

:noway:

This could be interesting! Any questions or things that you have been wondering about girls and what we think etc.
    Any girl can answer any questions asked, dont hold back!
    x
    Why is it that you say child birth hurts more than getting hit in the balls.

When you give birth you still want more children.

We don't want to get hit in the balls again.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: xD

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now, to the real question.
    http://m.cdn.blog.hu/sm/smokingbarrels/image/bond.jpg
    Well, yh.

we don't actually want more children, we get off on the idea of insemination but afterwards we're kinda like ummmmmmm oops.

ReputationRep:

Omg why don't people understand this. :sigh:

That's obviously because some women want children, hence they have to go through pain to get some.

Anyways period pain is enough. :hand:

ReputationRep:

After we give birth, we get a little human that is half of us and get to watch it grow and form into a fully sized human.

After you get kicked in the balls, you get an increased risk of cancer.

We don't want to give birth again; we want to have another child.

ReputationRep:

Made the first move...it is all about confidence and how much you care what others think of you for doing so

Wish more girls were like you... although I understand some girls like being chased.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.