Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.
    Really? You never jacked off like twice in a day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominican Beauty)
    this thread is full of virgins
    Wtf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Hmmm, so he's happy for you to rub his sausage huh?
    Doesn't sound very fair if it just leaves you frustrated.
    Ever thought of just slamming his laptop closed and just taking him in animalistic fashion?
    Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.
    when the **** goes in you don't ever want to take it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrssheldoncooper)
    wait does dreaming of sex count?

If it does then 4x a week
    loooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Loads like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.
    wow you need to dump him.
    it's not like you're getting any anyway so you won't miss out.

there will be so many guys willing to do things with you, honestly leave his sorry ass! how pathetic. He can't even please you in the most basic, primal way.

you are not being selfish, he i.s

What am I even doing on this thread? Y'all are corrupting my 7 year old mind
    Especially you thefatone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dysprosium)
    Hello darkness my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again

ReputationRep:
    I have sex 10 times more than my friend.
    My friend is still a virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    What am I even doing on this thread? Y'all are corrupting my 7 year old mind
    Especially you thefatone
    good point what ARE you doing reading my comments xD

lol well it takes me too long to think up of this ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    I have sex 10 times more than my friend.
    My friend is still a virgin
    so that'd be a 0 then?

ReputationRep:

Whats his job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alka-temp)
    wow you need to dump him.
    it's not like you're getting any anyway so you won't miss out.

there will be so many guys willing to do things with you, honestly leave his sorry ass! how pathetic. He can't even please you in the most basic, primal way.

you are not being selfish, he i.s
    Yeah but I always tell myself that sex shouldn't be everything.. I mean is it really okay to leave a guy you're in love with because he won't **** you? I don't know..

(Original post by Zarek)
    Whats his job?
    Web designer/software developer/something along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    Once or twice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I always tell myself that sex shouldn't be everything.. I mean is it really okay to leave a guy you're in love with because he won't **** you? I don't know..

Web designer/software developer/something along those lines.
    Suppose could be stressful and mentally draining. But I agree he should switch off the laptop at 5pm and try some therapeutic bonking.

(Original post by Dominican Beauty)
    this thread is full of virgins
    Including you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Including you?
    by ur name

i know u do it 4 or 5 times a week

u and ur people stay at the brothels lmaoo

(Original post by dominican beauty)
    by ur name

i know u do it 4 or 5 times a week

u and ur people stay at the brothels lmaoo
    k den.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    4 or 5 times with ur mum.
    typical response of ur people..gotta fantasize about other women if it aint the brothel

lmfao...yall know damn well yall get none outside the brothels....faisal...tell ahmed and habib i said it too

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.