Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you definitely want to go in your lifetime? watch

ReputationRep:
    Toronto - Canada!!!!!!!

Christchurch/Dunedin - New Zealand

Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide/Gold Coast - Australia

ReputationRep:
    Hawai'i because c'mon guys, its HAWAI'I! Land of shaved ice, bikini sales, great hiking spots, cliff-jumping, beaches and of course, SURF's UP
    \m/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Land of the Strays in Costa Rica- Charity organisation which adopts dogs and lets them roam free and play with hikers. :love:

Hong kong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I'd actually really like to go to Russia at some point but I'm too scared lmfao.
    Scared about what ? ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belgianstudent98)
    Scared about what ? ^^
    Well, I'm obviously queer and they don't really seem to be too good with the queer thing. A lot of the Russians at my current school either hate me or, the ones who are friends with me, advise me not to go and they live there most of the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Toronto - Canada!!!!!!!

Christchurch/Dunedin - New Zealand

Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide/Gold Coast - Australia
    New zealand is an amazing place, but there are much nicer places to go than christchurch so if you do go make sure you visit the good ones

ReputationRep:
    I know that I want to spend at least a month in Japan, touring it from north to south (or vice-versa)

Same with New Zealand actually :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    New zealand is an amazing place, but there are much nicer places to go than christchurch so if you do go make sure you visit the good ones
    It does look pretty amazing.
    Whats wrong with it?
    Where would you reccomend?

After New York, I'd like to visit quiet and peaceful places filled with the beauty of nature

ReputationRep:
    It does look pretty amazing.
    Whats wrong with it?
    Where would you reccomend?
    Theres nothing wrong with it, just that there are places that are even nicer than it. Definitely go to waitomo, (assuming you like active stuff) its famous for blackwater rafting where basically you get given a wetsuit and a rubber ring and float along a kind of underwater river lit by glowworms. I would also recommend rotorua, the place stinks but the geysirs thermal springs (and baths) are beautiful, and its also where zorbing started so can do that if you want. There are some great walks at mount cook if you like that kind of thing, and ive forgotten a couple of names (including the best place in nz imo) so ill update this in a minute.

Edit: fiordland national park is very nice to visit too, but my personal favourite place to go is abel tasman. Its absolutely beautiful scenery, with walks where you go in and out of forests and along beautiful beaches

ReputationRep:
    Iceland, Norway, New Zealand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Well, I'm obviously queer and they don't really seem to be too good with the queer thing. A lot of the Russians at my current school either hate me or, the ones who are friends with me, advise me not to go and they live there most of the year.
    oh ok ... I understand your your point of view

ReputationRep:
    I would like to visit every continent with my girlfriend! Specifically I'd love to go to the Maldives, where she has already been but also take her ski-ing which she's never done! Cannot wait to graduate and be earning money and living a stable lifestyle with my favourite person! :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    Theres nothing wrong with it, just that there are places that are even nicer than it. Definitely go to waitomo, (assuming you like active stuff) its famous for blackwater rafting where basically you get given a wetsuit and a rubber ring and float along a kind of underwater river lit by glowworms. I would also recommend rotorua, the place stinks but the geysirs thermal springs (and baths) are beautiful, and its also where zorbing started so can do that if you want. There are some great walks at mount cook if you like that kind of thing, and ive forgotten a couple of names (including the best place in nz imo) so ill update this in a minute.

Edit: fiordland national park is very nice to visit too, but my personal favourite place to go is abel tasman. Its absolutely beautiful scenery, with walks where you go in and out of forests and along beautiful beaches
    Ah right fair enough. I does look quite nice tbh.

Ive heard of Waitomo. The river rafting looks quite fun actually. Wouldnt mind giving it a go. Would be rather spectacular with the glowworms too.
    Ive always wanted to see a geysir. They look really cool!
    Abel Tasman does sound really awesome. The scenery in NZ does look beautful from what ive seen on tv and in books.
    I so wanna go there!!!!
    Im gon a have to wait a while but i will go when i get the chance to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    I would like to visit every continent with my girlfriend! Specifically I'd love to go to the Maldives, where she has already been but also take her ski-ing which she's never done! Cannot wait to graduate and be earning money and living a stable lifestyle with my favourite person! :kungfu:
    I'm still the bridesmaid at your wedding right?

She's never been skiing? But she's Russian!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still the bridesmaida right?

She's never been skiing? But she's Russian!
    Of course!

It's shocking, I know... I'll sort it out though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    Of course!

It's shocking, I know... I'll sort it out though
    Yayyyy. And I get to babysit your future babies :333

Shocking asf tbh. But you two are literally relationship goals (see what I did there because you play futsal )

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyy. And I get to babysit your future babies :333

Shocking asf tbh. But you two are literally relationship goals (see what I did there because you play futsal )
    Thanks hahaha very good, I like it

ReputationRep:
    Could make this country 2000x more attractive by building pretty roads.

Bunch of horrible badly looked after concrete with litter everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right fair enough. I does look quite nice tbh.

Ive heard of Waitomo. The river rafting looks quite fun actually. Wouldnt mind giving it a go. Would be rather spectacular with the glowworms too.
    Ive always wanted to see a geysir. They look really cool!
    Abel Tasman does sound really awesome. The scenery in NZ does look beautful from what ive seen on tv and in books.
    I so wanna go there!!!!
    Im gon a have to wait a while but i will go when i get the chance to!
    Yeah its an absolutely incredible place - i would love to go back as i was relatively young when i went

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.