Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy for having my pets who mean more than anything to me, happy for my partner who never fails to cheer me up, I'm happy for my mum who's finally getting married next week and I'm happy for everyone I care about being in good or reasonable health atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Looling?

I prefer apples over oranges

reason?

Apple seeds contain amygdalin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, do you eat the seeds?

(Original post by Guls)
    Damn, do you eat the seeds?
    Who doesn't?

Spoiler:
    Show
    no, I don't.

ReputationRep:
    I am happy for basic human needs such as food and water and it shouldn't be like that at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy for having internet, for listening to music, and for having gone to the beach yesterday. It was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm happy I failed. I'm free and the world is mine. Amellia123 CleverSquirrel iEthan thanks for helping me , you saved my life :heart:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AP I promised you I would feel this way , the day has come :yep: :heart:
    Love you sweetie!!! You've helped me alot too, can't wait to see you!!! :jumphug:

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Love you sweetie!!! You've helped me alot too, can't wait to see you!!! :jumphug:
    PRSOM :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Ice cream soon to be eaten by me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Ice cream soon to be eaten by me.
    no word of a lie but I am actually eating ice cream right now! what a coincidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdielle)
    I'm happy for having internet, for listening to music, and for having gone to the beach yesterday. It was awesome!
    Damn im sort of jelly. I live in the land locked west midlands. No beach for us

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.