Turn on thread page Beta

Stupidest thing you ever done watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Oh you got back with him after it happened??
    Didn't even break up.

ReputationRep:
    Falling into someone's STUPID trap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Didn't even break up.
    Ohhh, I thought you meant you broke up after he cheated but then continued to sleep together. My bad.

That must of been horrible

ReputationRep:
    They almost always involve alcohol.

The most recent thing was drank half a bottle of vodka, got in from the night out and blasted my housemates with the fire extinguisher.

SophieSmall wasn't impressed with my antics
    unimpressed indeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    unimpressed indeed!
    :afraid:

I imagine you crack the whip in your household haha

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Don't bother - you'll just create a pandamonium. :bubbles:
    I'm not lion but your animal puns are completely irrelephant. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

I imagine you crack the whip in your household haha
    haha, I try. But it's difficult keeping 6 lads and a girl in check.

Not quite as strict as I was last year, but I had good reason. Had one housemate last year who not only destroyed the place causing us to lose our deposits, but also didn't pay his last 2 months rent because he spent all his student finance and overdraft on drugs and being a general prat....so yeah I can be a bit arsey.

ReputationRep:
    unimpressed indeed!
    yee guys live together?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    yee guys live together?!
    No haha, I just wasn't impressed hearing what he'd done.

ReputationRep:
    haha, I try. But it's difficult keeping 6 lads and a girl in check.

Not quite as strict as I was last year, but I had good reason. Had one housemate last year who not only destroyed the place causing us to lose our deposits, but also didn't pay his last 2 months rent because he spent all his student finance and overdraft on drugs and being a general prat....so yeah I can be a bit arsey.
    what did he do? house party or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Didn't even break up.
    :rofl:

He probably thinks you were his best girlfriend ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    Post your story on the most stupidest thing you ever done

One day i lost my lighter so as a naive 17 year old pot smoker i used my ****ing kitchen toaster to light one up. For the past few days, the toaster stank so much that my parents were wondering where the smell was coming from. Being fortunate enough to have enough money to spend, I bought the exact toaster model off Amazon and successfully replaced it. A few days go by and my mum kept saying to me 'is it just me or what but wow this toaster looks clean!' and i responded with 'yeah i cleaned it well'. Never again.

Maybe your hob could have been easier

ReputationRep:
    what did he do? house party or something?
    Nah, it was over time and most of it he hid from us. But the main ones were getting hair dye on his carpet, putting a hole through his bathroom door and his sink off the wall (not fully like, but coming away).

He was also just a disgusting dirty and lazy person.

ReputationRep:
    losing a £2,000 eternity ring as in i found it when someone chucked it out, pocketed it and then lost it in my 9 year old of leave the box and take the loose piece home in my pocket

ReputationRep:
    When i was 8 - the carpet looked abit rough so i decided to iron it to make it "smoother". It got stuck and i pulled it off - the carpet fibres got stuck on the iron and there was an iron imprint on the carpet floor. Mum didn't say anything thankfully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)

He probably thinks you were his best girlfriend ever
    OHHHH for sure

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty smart and of perfect mind so have very few tales as an adult but as a child i did stupid stuff. Stuck tic tacs in my nose when i was about 11. Tryed to rest my glasses on the lake on Holiday in Spain. They sunk. Whoops, didnt see much that holiday

ReputationRep:
    Fall in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    When i was 8 - the carpet looked abit rough so i decided to iron it to make it "smoother". It got stuck and i pulled it off - the carpet fibres got stuck on the iron and there was an iron imprint on the carpet floor. Mum didn't say anything thankfully
    Haha I dropped the iron on the carpet when I was 7 and it left a mark :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Haha I dropped the iron on the carpet when I was 7 and it left a mark :rofl:
    Lmao at least that was accidental mine was intentional

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.