Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    All lives matter.
    Yeah all lives matter but black lives are the most at risk now so lets get to 'all live' later. Thankss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    Because I am a law-abiding citizen that has never had any problems with the police and feel nothing but safe in their presence, in the knowledge that they exist to protect me, and everyone I love and care about (ergo my fellow law-abiding citizens), from rogue citizens that wish to break the laws of our society and thus endanger others.

This has nothing to do with skin colour.
    ***** it ****in does you just too blind to see the **** mane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trillshh)
    ***** it ****in does you just too blind to see the **** mane
    Do you speak English? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    Do you speak English? :curious:
    ***** I ****in do you just don't seem to be able to understand it

ReputationRep:
    not really you're just a bit too bigoted and all up in your privilege to accept it

ReputationRep:
    you can't be racist to white people, nice try sweaty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trillshh)
    ***** I ****in do you just don't seem to be able to understand it
    I don't speak asterisk, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamhemily99)
    you can't be racist to white people, nice try sweaty
    Depends on your definition of racism.

If we go by the dictionary definition of racism, then obviously you can.
    If we talk about racism coming about as a product of racialization and institutionalisation, then technically you can't homie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    #AllLivesMatter

Certain people have such a victim complex, it's funny. I love the police, and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the job they do. Keep it up, guys.
    Don't you think a victim complex develops out of being A VICTIM? In this case for at least 2 centuries black people have been oppressed by all institutions in society so we are allowed to show appreciation for oursleves and show that our lives matter cause clearly no one else thinks that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    Don't you think a victim complex develops out of being A VICTIM? In this case for at least 2 centuries black people have been oppressed by all institutions in society so we are allowed to show appreciation for oursleves and show that our lives matter cause clearly no one else thinks that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    You clearly have nothing more of substance to say so you've resorted tot Justin Timberlake to say it? It didn't bang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    You clearly have nothing more of substance to say so you've resorted tot Justin Timberlake to say it? It didn't bang
    Can't hear you over my white privilege.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    Can't hear you over my white privilege.
    Wow....you're a prick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    Wow....you're a prick!
    don't get arrested about it

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    don't get arrested about it

:smug:
    so.....I'm gonna end this conversation between you and I cause you clearly have no way to counter my argument since you probably know I';m right and youv've sucumbed to using bigoted phrases. Baasically, you know what I was saying was right and you didnt like it so you're now behaving like a prcik. I dont have time for it, have several seats, goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    so.....I'm gonna end this conversation between you and I cause you clearly have no way to counter my argument since you probably know I';m right and youv've sucumbed to using bigoted phrases. Baasically, you know what I was saying was right and you didnt like it so you're now behaving like a prcik. I dont have time for it, have several seats, goodbye.
    I'm sorry that my life is so much better than yours.

Just kidding, I'm not.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    Only two centuries? Pfft. My Irish ancestors were brutally oppressed by various foreign entities for almost two thousand years. So when do I get my licence to ***** and complain and harbour a perpetual victim complex?

ReputationRep:
    I just find it funny how other races get offended by this saying all lives matter

ReputationRep:
    All lives matter!
    Thoughts?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.