Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many relationships have you been in? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    \displaystyle \left \lfloor{\int_{-1}^{1} \dfrac{6}{x^2 + 1} \ dx \right \rfloor}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Since then I've sworn off women.
    Other way around for me, apparently having a tshirt with me and my best mate photohopped into the creation of Adam isn't attractive

ReputationRep:
    I'd count 0 for me haha the ones I had were yeeeeeears ago and they aren't even definable as "relationships"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-rated)
    Other way around for me, apparently having a tshirt with me and my best mate photohopped into the creation of Adam isn't attractive
    Don't take it to heart, friend. Some people just hate fun.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    my left hand counts right?

ReputationRep:
    0 :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Just wondering! I'll start by telling about myself. I have been brutally single for the last 17-almost-18 years of my life (and I'm so proud and happy about it lol)
    One. I was 13 and an egoistical little pr!ck. I didn't put any effort into the relationship and she stayed with me for 3 damn months, I've no idea how. I regret it because I feel that she was putting in so much more effort than me, I never really said sorry to her and if I do now it'd just be awkward.

4th. Im a slut.

I would say about 2 short term couple of months to a year. One serious one for almost 7 years from 17-25. Singleton 5 years now Woop Woop!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    2, intending that this be my last

3 short term. One guy saw me at an event and initiated it, second one was via fb and third was arranged. All in a space of 2 years lol

ReputationRep:
    None :ahee:

Many relationships with the friend-zone...

ReputationRep:
    3, two of which were fairly serious. Its been a while since I've been single, but I'm enjoying being a bit selfish for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    \displaystyle \left \lfloor{\int_{-1}^{1} \dfrac{6}{x^2 + 1} \ dx \right \rfloor}

I'm going to take a wild guess and say 0 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AxSirlotl)
    One. I was 13 and an egoistical little pr!ck. I didn't put any effort into the relationship and she stayed with me for 3 damn months, I've no idea how. I regret it because I feel that she was putting in so much more effort than me, I never really said sorry to her and if I do now it'd just be awkward.
    Okay first of all a round of applause to you for admitting your mistake. Most people don't even do that.
    Secondly, you should probably move on and let go of what didn't even last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Uno but i never count it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Okay first of all a round of applause to you for admitting your mistake. Most people don't even do that.
    Secondly, you should probably move on and let go of what didn't even last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I moved on the next day, I cried a bit then went to school the next day, yeah I was a little bit down but the week after I was fine.

ReputationRep:
    zero haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AxSirlotl)
    I moved on the next day, I cried a bit then went to school the next day, yeah I was a little bit down but the week after I was fine.
    Haha good for you I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.