Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone talk to me before I resort to questionable forms of entertaimment watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    drugsdrugsdrugs
    I didn't read the conversation...but...frenchie do you take LSD?

ReputationRep:
    Btw what is kik?

(Original post by hezzlington)
    I didn't read the conversation...but...frenchie do you take LSD?
    I don't xD ! We were talking about Alice in Wonderland :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't xD ! We were talking about Alice in Wonderland :mmm:
    Fair enough

Fair enough
    Do YOU take LSR ?

ReputationRep:
    Do YOU take LSD ?
    I am just and cute and innocent as you are

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love it. But I do not take it anymore. I am focusing on my health and well being and it has no place in my life right now.

ReputationRep:
    :daydreaming:

:five:

Same ! TSR is so addictive :afraid:

What are your interests :3 ? (It looks like your thread is slightly becoming an AMA thread xD )
    TSR is the bane of my existence. It's ruined my life.

Hahaha, I am interested in everything. It's a burden. I want to know everything ever and you?

Btw what is kik?
    A messaging app that only requires a username to chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    x.
    Ah i've never understood messaging apps.

Like people have texting/facebook/whatsapp/viber/snapchat/instagram dms/twitter dms etc.

I only use facebook to talk to people, i very rarely get texts and I don't see the point in having other messaging apps?

I'm not too clued up on social media though.

:dontknow:

I am just and cute and innocent as you are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love it. But I do not take it anymore. I am focusing on my health and well being and it has no place in my life right now.
    Hahaha :lol:

I see ^.^ it's a good decision to stop
    TSR is the bane of my existence. It's ruined my life.

Hahaha, I am interested in everything. It's a burden. I want to know everything ever and you?
    Mine as well :ninja:

Cooool :ahee: ! I like to read, to run, to play tennis, to learn languages, and to travel :3

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

When I frist read Alice in Wonderland, it was in french and "why a raven is like a writing desk" is translated by "pourquoi un corbeau ressemble à un bureau ?" (Raven -> corbeau ; writing desk -> bureau )
    So I thought it was because of the rhyme. Then I read the book in english and it blown my mind. And I'm still working on why the raven is like a writing desk.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm:

Who is your favourite character in Alice in Wonderland :3 ?
    Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both. (He wrote the poem The Raven, presumably on a writing desk.)

The Cheshire Cat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I genuinely really miss it. Is that sad???

ReputationRep:
    Ah i've never understood messaging apps.

Like people have texting/facebook/whatsapp/viber/snapchat/instagram dms/twitter dms etc.

I only use facebook to talk to people, i very rarely get texts and I don't see the point in having other messaging apps?

I'm not too clued up on social media though.

:dontknow:
    I don't talk on Facebook; rarely text; don't have Twitter or Instagram; only use Whatsapp really. Kik is for internet strangers.

Mine as well :ninja:

Cooool :ahee: ! I like to read, to run, to play tennis, to learn languages, and to travel :3
    I like all of those apart from tennis.. I'm not very good :getmecoat: where have you been and what languages do you speak?

(Original post by Katty3)
    Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both. (He wrote the poem The Raven, presumably on a writing desk.)

The Cheshire Cat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love you :ahee:

I genuinely really miss it. Is that sad???
    I suppose you can't control that, but you can control your acts :yep:
    You do whatever you want after all :lol: but it's not a good thing at all and I suppose you know it :/

I like all of those apart from tennis.. I'm not very good :getmecoat: where have you been and what languages do you speak?
    :five: It's okay for tennis I still love you :3
    I've been to several places in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Algeria, Turkey, UAE. Have you ever travelled ? If so, where ?
    I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german and I'm currently learning Czech :3

ReputationRep:
    I love you :ahee:

I suppose you can't control that, but you can control your acts :yep:
    You do whatever you want after all :lol: but it's not a good thing at all and I suppose you know it :/

:five: It's okay for tennis I still love you :3
    I've been to several places in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Algeria, Turkey, UAE. Have you ever travelled ? If so, where ?
    I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german and I'm currently learning Czech :3
    Oh wow, I'm jealous. I really really want to go to UAE.. And those mad languahe skills :eek: do you learn them at school?

I've been to France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Colombia, USA, The Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and obvs England

Oh wow, I'm jealous. I really really want to go to UAE.. And those mad languahe skills :eek: do you learn them at school?

I've been to France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Colombia, USA, The Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and obvs England
    Hope you'll go :five:

Haha yes and no ! I'm a french native, I learned a bit of english and german at school but not enough to be fluent. I started to read/watch movies in english , then I became fluent. I did the same for german but not as seriously as I did it for the english, that's why I can understand but barely speak it. For arabic it's because mum is algerian, so it's kinda an other native language - I did learn at school how to read it tho - and the Czech I'm learning because I'll study in Prague next year :yep:

Awesoooooome *O* *O* what was your favourite place :excited: ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.