Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have just worked out a massive loophole in the criminal system Watch

ReputationRep:
    You could also start screaming "I dont agree with this law, I am a freeman on the land and you are raping me" over and over again well waving a camera phone in the officers face. That always works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy522)
    If the poilce ever come to arrest you and say' Mr/Mrs x I am charging you with blaahh blaahh you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be used as evidence against you in a court of law- do you understand?' Just say no you dont understand and they can't arrest you.

How can someone who doesn't understand their rights stand trial? they can't. Why has nobody ever thought of this?
    You've found a way out of any and all criminal difficulties and you post it freely on an internet forum?

You need to find a way to monetise this. Quick, delete all your posts and start work!

ReputationRep:
    Very clever, ignore all the haters

ReputationRep:
    just look at the case of derek bentley and the corresponding film 'let him have it'
    bentley was classed as 'feeble minded with an IQ of 77' at the time but due to the law he committed no physical crime and was in fact practically under arrest unlike the younger christopher craig who fired the fatal shot at officer miles

there a lot more to consider but the matter is that bentley did ot deserve to die and thus was pardoned posthomously and had his murder conviction quashed after a 45 year legal battle
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_...al_development

ReputationRep:
    Haven't they linked PTSD to Twitter posts now? Claim it was PTSD induced and you're not guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    just look at the case of derek bentley and the corresponding film 'let him have it'
    bentley was classed as 'feeble minded with an IQ of 77' at the time but due to the law he committed no physical crime and was in fact practically under arrest unlike the younger christopher craig who fired the fatal shot at officer miles

there a lot more to consider but the matter is that bentley did ot deserve to die and thus was pardoned posthomously and had his murder conviction quashed after a 45 year legal battle
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_...al_development
    Brendan Dassey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    A more interesting case would involve a devoutly religious person claiming that God/Allah told them he/she had to do it and we are not allowed to reason/argue with God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Course it's not a threat just pointing out the irony. :afraid:

My name isn't purple remember that. And you're a great person imo and our recent alliance, has actually made me quite happy.
    Now it's ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Now it's ironic.
    It took me AGES to work that out.

But seriously :console:

At least mkap is back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.