Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I was gonna go to sleep but Halsey and her beautiful voice are keeping me awake.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    I don't study particle physics (thank god) so I'm not clued up on anything quantum related.
    :lol: That's okay.
    This is just me getting side tracked from A level physics revision :innocent:
    So what areas of physics would you say you are interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Did you have a good birthday?
    No :hand:

I had a great birthday :ahee:

I ate burgers with family and got trainers
    Family forgot to get me a cake :indiff: so will buy myself a cupcake tomorrow :lol:

How was yours ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm awake waiting to stream Fear the Walking Dead in an hour.

ReputationRep:
    in a parallel universe somewhere, I am a dinosaur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I was gonna go to sleep but Halsey and her beautiful voice are keeping me awake.
    is there somewhere you can meet me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Fair

did they roll up the zoot real nice :ahee:
    Yeah man rolled the spliff bare nice. Impressive for a gold tooth roadman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Yeah man rolled the spliff bare nice. Impressive for a gold tooth roadman.
    :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    is there somewhere you can meet me?
    At the Castle where we can go for a Roman Holiday and look at all the Colors and take shelter from the Hurricane.

ReputationRep:
    doing most of the homework that I avoided this Easter, I'll just have to make up some excuses for the ones I wont do

ReputationRep:
    Not me, I'm fast asleep rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    :lol: That's okay.
    This is just me getting side tracked from A level physics revision :innocent:
    So what areas of physics would you say you are interested in?
    I study geophysics at university

ReputationRep:
    :beard:

Checking out Mocha's Road to Real Life....
    Awwww, thankies. :innocent:
    I've only done an introductory post so it's not that great.
    I shall check out yours though in a minute.
    Wherever there's food, there's Mocha.

(Original post by fatima1998)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    At the Castle where we can go for a Roman Holiday and look at all the Colors and take shelter from the Hurricane.
    But gurl... I don't belong to no city don't belong to no man so am I in love with you? or am I in love with the feeling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Awwww, thankies. :innocent:
    I've only done an introductory post so it's not that great.
    I shall check out yours though in a minute.
    Wherever there's food, there's Mocha.

I really like your writing style, it's actually captivating and entertaining haha. Do you talk how you write, if that makes sense?

Skip to the duck, the first few posts aren't very interesting I'm only getting started with it myself :P

I study geophysics at university
    Wow that's really cool! Like Geography and Physics mixed together. ((don't kill me for saying that :ahhhhh:. I do them for A - Level ))
    What has been your favourite thing to learn about so far?

ReputationRep:
    I really like your writing style, it's actually captivating and entertaining haha. Do you talk how you write, if that makes sense?

Skip to the duck, the first few posts aren't very interesting I'm only getting started with it myself :P
    Oh wow, that's such a lovely thing to say, thank you ever so much! I haven't written in a really really long time so I appreciate that!
    It depends on the topic really - I don't usually get all poetic and whatnot when I talk...or use hashtags...doesn't really work with my slightly Northern twang. :teehee:

Pssssh, I'm still recovering from your dish list - the abundance of chicken in your dish choices...I can't complain. :coma:
    I'm also a firm believer that cooking should be pleasurable and not a chore! I find it's very therapeutic, especially in the dead of night when everyone's asleep and I'm still awake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Oh wow, that's such a lovely thing to say, thank you ever so much! I haven't written in a really really long time so I appreciate that!
    It depends on the topic really - I don't usually get all poetic and whatnot when I talk...or use hashtags...doesn't really work with my slightly Northern twang. :teehee:

Pssssh, I'm still recovering from your dish list - the abundance of chicken in your dish choices...I can't complain. :coma:
    I'm also a firm believer that cooking should be pleasurable and not a chore! I find it's very therapeutic, especially in the dead of night when everyone's asleep and I'm still awake!
    Most of the entries (other than the duck) were really basic blog-bulkers to enable me to quickly add content. I have lots of gourmet dishes coming but obviously it takes time and effort to source out the ingredients and cook it and write about it and stuff, especially if I get it wrong. I'll take out the rubbish entries once I have enough good stuff. And I reallllyy need to work on photography.

Where you from?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    But gurl... I don't belong to no city don't belong to no man so am I in love with you? or am I in love with the feeling?
    Aw your a Halsey fan, I'm so happy I've found another fan

ReputationRep:
    Most of the entries (other than the duck) were really basic blog-bulkers to enable me to quickly add content. I have lots of gourmet dishes coming but obviously it takes time and effort to source out the ingredients and cook it and write about it and stuff, especially if I get it wrong. I'll take out the rubbish entries once I have enough good stuff. And I reallllyy need to work on photography.

Where you from?
    I've never tried duck before, tbh! What's the texture like?
    "gourmet" dishes - can you stop, omg, I'm so hungry. :coma:
    Also, since you're taking requests - curries inbound - have you ever made a king prawn makhani or a massaman gai? Try one of those! Without Patak's jar sauces.
    It's so much fun making curries from scratch and without throwing everything into a food processor or a pressure cooker!

I'm from near Manchester, what about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.