Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are the top 5 things on your bucket list? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    When it was 10pence or for the 25p one?
    10pence, i'd throw in one of my brothers for the 25p one

(Original post by Virgili)
    10pence, i'd throw in one of my brothers for the 25p one
    Wow! I can feel the family love seeping from you!

Are you the middle child?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Wow! I can feel the family love seeping from you!

Are you the middle child?
    Youngest

But the oldest mental age

Youngest

But the oldest mental age
    Haha... So where is the love??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha... So where is the love??
    Not here I can assure you that. I like my youngest brother more than the other two because we were closer in childhood and play fifa sometimes (like 2 years ago lmao?) but we don't really talk, everyone of my siblings moved out a long time ago and I went off to uni and i'm back home atm. Dad and mum not very close, and as I said I have nothing in common with him, he's a moron, and my mum, well she's a woman you got to be careful you don't turn into one with all that exposure.

Hell I had more love for my nasty ex.

Not here I can assure you that. I like my youngest brother more than the other two because we were closer in childhood and play fifa sometimes (like 2 years ago lmao?) but we don't really talk, everyone of my siblings moved out a long time ago and I went off to uni and i'm back home atm. Dad and mum not very close, and as I said I have nothing in common with him, he's a moron, and my mum, well she's a woman you got to be careful you don't turn into one with all that exposure.

Hell I had more love for my nasty ex.
    Oh wow! So you're one of 4 boys? No sisters? Why do you call your dad a moron? Not all families are close. But you do love them? Right? You don't need to like someone to love them.

Haha nasty ex? Now that sounds like a story! Tell me more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Oh wow! So you're one of 4 boys? No sisters? Why do you call your dad a moron? Not all families are close. But you do love them? Right? You don't need to like someone to love them.

Haha nasty ex? Now that sounds like a story! Tell me more?
    Yep 1 of four brothers, one sister who is also older. He simply is, by all accounts, a moron. As I said he's not a nasty man but if you talk to him about anything he a) whines but never takes responsibility, and b) dismisses arts and academia as girly and useless. Hell i'm not alone in this, two of my brothers are mad at him for not going to their weddings.

I don't think I love them really, I didn't like my ex very much in the end but I definitely felt love, so I know what it's like to dislike and love someone. I suppose I love my youngest brother and sister but not anymore than my friends, it feels forced.

No chance are you getting anything on her, tldr we went to uni (the same one) and she turned into a *****

Damn it I was sleeping . Maybe I should just not bother sleeping and go on tsr at night and not miss any threads :ahee:

Well mine are
    1)get a diploma in my piano. Just because it looks cool
    2) win a ski race of some sort. Even if it's a small one
    3) buy a new laptop
    4) host the most awesome game on TSR (something one million times better than black rose manor)
    5) get my 11gems...

Well that's my kinda cool list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Damn it I was sleeping . Maybe I should just not bother sleeping and go on tsr at night and not miss any threads :ahee:

Well mine are
    1)get a diploma in my piano. Just because it looks cool
    2) win a ski race of some sort. Even if it's a small one
    3) buy a new laptop
    4) host the most awesome game on TSR (something one million times better than black rose manor)
    5) get my 11gems...

Well that's my kinda cool list
    What about the rest of your life? :hmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    x
    Thanks for tagging me:hugs: hmmm interesting...I don't normally do threads like this because I never know what to do

Urmmmm, for now I'll go with(in no particular order):
    1) Finish my education
    2) Learn how to drive
    3) Meet my brilliant boyfriend (can't believe I managed to restrict this to just one of the five but basically just do anything with him...oh wait that's two categories now)
    4) Get a decent job
    5) Try to be as happy as possible (and making others happy, especially my boyfriend)

Edit: btw, I love the new avatar, z!:yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    So it's ****ing 2 AM in the morning, and I'm very high on Redbull (acc das a lie who do you fink I am) 40p "Energy Stimulation Drink" #sponsor

And I was chatting to FireFreezer77 about our ambitions, and I came up wiv dis thread idea bc why not?

What's on your bucket list?

z33's official bucket list 2k16:
    1) 11 gems
    2) to go to every Formula One Grand Prix race in one complete season
    3) to be relevant/ do something that will put me in the history books like
    idk
    run for president of US of America... (hey - as the saying goes - "if Trump can do it, so can I!"
    4) 11 gems
    5) 11 gems - did I mention this I forgot :hmmmm:

... what are you looking at me like that for :hmmm:

Tagging people that may have some interesting contributions

Also... not drunk I promise I'm halal
    Oooooh cool thread Z!! think I'd have to say;

1. Go to spectate at The Masters in America
    2. Go to spectate at the British Open when it is next at St. Andrews
    3. See The Rolling Stones live
    4. See Duran Duran live
    5. Get an A in maths (ha ha ha)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    1) Have a fulfilling and stimulating career
    2) Make the most of my gap year, travel as much as I can
    3) Climb a mountain (big dream of mine!)
    4) Start a family/ appreciate my current family more
    5) Live life spontaneously and take risks.

Not very bucket-listy but I think more achievable than my 12 year old self's goals of visiting the moon, finding a cure for cancer and becoming a world famous model!

1- Being eligible for Charles Uni in Prague
    2- doing a world tour with my best friends
    3- writing a book
    4- doing a parachute jump
    5- going to Disneyland Tokyo *o*
    :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Take me with you :cry2:
    yes omg maybe you and your gf can race for the same team someday :eek3: wouldnt that be AWESOME :awesome:
    Dw i will!!
    OMG id love that!! Although imagine if we hit each other :/ Yikes!! Haha that would be brilliant though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Dw i will!!
    OMG id love that!! Although imagine if we hit each other :/ Yikes!! Haha that would be brilliant though!!
    LOOOOOOOL omg imagine if she maldonados on you :cry: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    LOOOOOOOL omg imagine if she maldonados on you :cry: :lol:
    Haha that would be disasterous! It could end up in a Alonso style crash!

ReputationRep:
    In the chronological order that they're most likely to occur ...

1) Pass the driving test
    2) Travel to the US and attend WWE WrestleMania
    3) Acquire a bar and operate it as an independent business
    4) Expand the business into a medium sized brand and run a collection of bars and nightclubs
    5) Expand further into live entertainment and write and promote an episodic wrestling show with TV clearance in major markets

Finally, move to New York City and retire independently wealthy.

Yes, I'm insane but you gotta follow the path you're passionate about with relentless determination. Point #5 is purely a vanity project by the way if I ever manage to acquire enough money to do it.

ReputationRep:
    This is my bucket list if you're interested in reading it hope you like it and hopefully one day I'll do everything on it https://adventuringwithlove.wordpres...y-bucket-list/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.