Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim Guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It implies that being Muslim is a cause for brains not working. :sigh: There's one meaning to it, the one you intended, that whether brains work or not is independent of religion, and then there's another meaning, the one that I alluded to in my semi-sarcastic agreement.
    NOOOOOOOOOO i didn't say that being a Muslim causing for not brain working...
    what i meant was - those "dirty thoughts" have no correlation to Muslims brain because we aint created differently...
    you cannot control your imagination so whether its a "Muslim" brain or a "Christians" brain - you cant control what you think...

(Original post by fatima1998)
    NOOOOOOOOOO i didn't say that being a Muslim causing for not brain working...
    what i meant was - those "dirty thoughts" have no correlation to Muslims brain because we aint created differently...
    you cannot control your imagination so whether its a "Muslim" brain or a "Christians" brain - you cant control what you think...
    Are you actually reading my replies? I just told you that I know that's what you meant, but your phraseology gave it a double meaning, including the humorous one. God, you really killed that joke, and killed it good. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually reading my replies? I just told you that I know that's what you meant, but your phraseology gave it a double meaning, including the humorous one. God, you really killed that joke, and killed it good. :lol:
    i am undereducated - so i dont get your jokes or whatever it is
    :cry:
    keep laughing at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiibee_7)
    Just saying generally . chill
    Hahah dw im calm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    even the religious boys don't lower their gaze.

not exposing cause it's anon.
    A boy I know, really a good muslim inside his heart, prays all his prayers, reads quran, surah kahf on fridays, even eats the sunnah way - he checks women out all the time. he even posted a snap of himself checking someone out lol. It's common, and this is in a muslim country btw let alone a non-muslim country.
    You cant genralise religious boys because what seems as religious boys may actually may not be religious and if they are religious enough then they should be able to do what Allah has commanded them in the Quraan
    “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts)”[al-Noor 24:30]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahah dw im calm
    cool

ReputationRep:
    With pleasure! :pierre: :lol:
    i haven't had enough sleep for 2 days... i go to bed at 4am in the morning and then wake up at half 6am so my brain is notin a proper state to use
    sorry if i disappointed you :sorry:
    :lolwut:

i haven't had enough sleep for 2 days... i go to bed at 4am in the morning and then wake up at half 6am so my brain is notin a proper state to use
    sorry if i disappointed you :sorry:
    :lolwut:
    No worries.

ReputationRep:
    having a dirty mind its pretty common in this century... media is the main role behind it... Bollywood and Hollywood are both messing up people's mind by showing nudes and intimate scenes... brain is pretty complex thing in our body and it doesnt work by being a muslim
    Yeah, before Bollywood, people didn't think about sex. These were the good ol' days. :mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Yeah, before Bollywood, people didn't think about sex. These were the good ol' days. :mob:
    and hollywood
    i dunno what usually happens before that...
    you must be old!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, because all muslim girls are innocent. :rolleyes:

What's the point of this thread?

and hollywood
    you must be old!
    He's also being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    He's also being sarcastic.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    KILL MEEE
    i know he is and so am i
    i am not that serious kinda person like you think i am :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Before that it was even worse!!!!! The Romans were completely decadent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Museum,_Naples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Before that it was even worse!!!!! The Romans were completely decadent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Museum,_Naples
    maybe because of Shakespeare :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Shakespeare lived 1,100 years after the fall of the Roman Empire. Go back revising.

KILL MEEE
    :backstab:

Shakespeare lived in the 16th century. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Shakespeare lived 1,100 years after the fall of the Roman Empire. Go back revising.
    :backstab:

Shakespeare lived in the 16th century. :erm:
    i dunno about shakespeare's birthday or when he lived...
    i dont even know my parents b-day

ReputationRep:
    i dunno about shakespeare's birthday or when he lived...
    You didn't study history for your GCSEs?

That's pretty bad.

(Original post by Josb)
    You didn't study history for your GCSEs?
    How do you know what GCSEs are, Frenchie? :hmmm: Anyway, GCSE history isn't compulsory, you know.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.