Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When/how did your parents find out you lost your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerwen)
    My mum took me for the implant as she needed a new coil in anyway, so she was fine with it (she was just happy we were being safe).

I had been with my partner for a couple of years, and so when I went away from my partner just after my 16th she was pretty aware of what was happening. Her response was to redecorate my room (with the help of my grandma, auntie and younger sister) and get another key cut for the lock so that it would officially be both mine and my partners room (he stayed over most nights anyway to help with my anxiety). I have been very lucky and I am very grateful for my relationship with my mum.
    Did he live with you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    My mom foundd out in the dumbest way ever, she found a blown up condom in my closet. She called me over and was like wth is this? I also lost it at 16. My parents weren't strict at all I had boys in my room all the time they just weren't allowed to sleep over AND MY DAD IS BROWN.

She asked if I wanted to go on birth control and that was all.
    Spray tan...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Spray tan...?
    No the real deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    :lol:

Thanks for explaining :hugs:
    I was a bit like 'what?' when you posted the first one, but then you said why so it made sense
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    :excited:
    Grow up
    Charming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    While you just so happen to eat a hot dog?
    Hot dog for Sunday Lunch?! I prefer a bit more pork.

ReputationRep:
    Did he live with you guys?
    He lived at home with his mum, but he did sleep at mine pretty much every night (most night he was at mine). Our schools were right next to each other, so we would go to his for a few hours after school to spend some time with his mum, then we would get the bus to mine and get a lift back to school together in the morning. By the time of my 16th he was spending weeks at mine , so he was essentially living with us.

ReputationRep:
    Asians parents caught us doing doggy. I just said meh, kept calm and carried on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the issue for me will be precisely the opposite. I'll still be a virgin at 70 (assuming that I live that long.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    I think the issue for me will be precisely the opposite. I'll still be a virgin at 70 (assuming that I live that long.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How does a girl still have it in this age.

If you never left the house you could still lose it to the guy who delivers your shopping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    They havent partly cause i am still a virgin

But embarrasing was that i got caught in the act of mastubating by my sister last week :erm:
    I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for your sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    How does a girl still have it in this age.

If you never left the house you could still lose it to the guy who delivers your shopping.
    She's asexual and physically repulsed by the thought of sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's asexual and physically repulsed by the thought of sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That kind of sucks. It'd be like hating bacon and wine.

ReputationRep:
    That kind of sucks. It'd be like hating bacon and wine.
    I'm vegetarian and teetotal. I don't think it sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegetarian and teetotal. I don't think it sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

Living life like a caterpillar I see

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Living life like a caterpillar I see
    Nope. To the full. I will never have sex, a romantic relationship, eat meat or get drunk.

Just because I don't want what society says that I should, doesn't mean that my life is miserable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope. To the full. I will never have sex, a romantic relationship, eat meat or get drunk.

Just because I don't want what society says that I should, doesn't mean that my life is miserable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not even to try it? Seems a little narrow minded to dismiss something you've never done no?

ReputationRep:
    Not even to try it? Seems a little narrow minded to dismiss something you've never done no?
    Don't want to try it. I actively like being alone. I'm asexual. I don't feel sexual attraction and I don't want sex. I desire emotional, not romantic intimacy. It's never going to change.

I did try to "force" myself to have those sorts of feelings. I just don't. I never have done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for your sister
    I probs scarred her for life :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    They havent partly cause i am still a virgin

But embarrasing was that i got caught in the act of mastubating by my sister last week :erm:
    As a sister, I can say with a hand on my heart, that would scar me for life. Perhaps make me throw up in my mouth a little as well. But definitely scarred for life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.