Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmlb99)
    I emailed like 2 weeks ago they said they were reviewing all applications but if you've had a phone call then in probably not in oh well good luck with the programme
    Thanks and dw you can still hope for the best cos u might get a last minute email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSixteen)
    Thanks and dw you can still hope for the best cos u might get a last minute email.
    what was the nature of the call, given they haven't been giving out offers just yet for the london office?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for london and got a phone call a few weeks ago saying i got in. Did u try emailing them to ask ?
    really? but a week or so ago someone said on here they had an interview for the london position. i doubt they'd be giving out offers while interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    what was the nature of the call, given they haven't been giving out offers just yet for the london office?
    I have been given an offer which i have accepted. now they wait till i send back some documents and declarations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    really? but a week or so ago someone said on here they had an interview for the london position. i doubt they'd be giving out offers while interviewing?
    They said they finished interviewing by the 15th may when i emailed them. I have been given an offer for the London office.

ReputationRep:
    They said they finished interviewing by the 15th may when i emailed them. I have been given an offer for the London office.
    swear to god, the wait is driving me insane. i really need this work placement as well since I want to go school leaver next year.

FML

ReputationRep:
    I thought they gave interview outcomes like even if we didn't get picked it's just very odd that so many of us have heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    swear to god, the wait is driving me insane. i really need this work placement as well since I want to go school leaver next year.

FML
    Yh the wait is kinda long but its still a little early. I hope you get a place.

ReputationRep:
    I thought they gave interview outcomes like even if we didn't get picked it's just very odd that so many of us have heard nothing
    Thats what id expect, like pwc did that, but as i said it is a little early so wish for the best

ReputationRep:
    Thats what id expect, like pwc did that, but as i said it is a little early so wish for the best
    you also on PwC insight week? im there for 22nd august

ReputationRep:
    you also on PwC insight week? im there for 22nd august
    Nah i didnt get into the pwc one but i gave Cambridge summer skl anyways. But enjoy it at least u got into something.

ReputationRep:
    gg EY

it starts in about a week and no reply yet.

anyone here got a reply since last week?

ReputationRep:
    gg EY

it starts in about a week and no reply yet.

anyone here got a reply since last week?
    London doesn't start till the 11th of July I think and I emailed the woman from ey on the bottom of the emails and she said they apologise for the delay in providing final outcomes but they are aiming to provide everyone with one but this time next week and we will hear regardless of whether we have been successful

ReputationRep:
    London doesn't start till the 11th of July I think and I emailed the woman from ey on the bottom of the emails and she said they apologise for the delay in providing final outcomes but they are aiming to provide everyone with one but this time next week and we will hear regardless of whether we have been successful
    woops, I meant to say a month, you're right.

hopefully, but they've said that same thing to me in emails the past month lol

ReputationRep:
    woops, I meant to say a month, you're right.

hopefully, but they've said that same thing to me in emails the past month lol
    Don't you think they've left it really late and I hope we both get it

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think they've left it really late and I hope we both get it
    Yeah they have.. and I hope so too man. There's also summersixteen on here who's doing it so knowing some people before it starts would be nice

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for a place in London today I can't believe it 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for a place in London today I can't believe it 😊😊
    did they email or call?

they haven't got back yet.

ReputationRep:
    did they email or call?

They called I'm sure they will call you I don't think they are finished giving out the offers as they literally called me today. I'm sure they'll call you soon x

ReputationRep:
    did they email or call?

Fam I thought you were a uni student and that smart futures was for sixth formers.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.