(Original post by Eternalflames)
    I always thought that was called a snail trail
    The trail to the prize.
    The puss.

(Original post by Proxenus)
    i actually had a dream i saw a girl with a hairy chest idk why
    cos we are just that brilliant obviously :yy:

Aww, I'd say veet cream is your easy option. Then if it's really bothering you, you can get laser hair removal.
    yeah i think i'm gonna get some of that cream stuff or the waxing stuff

(Original post by PurplePixie96)
    Anon, sounds like you have PCOS, which I also have! Its an endocrine disorder caused by excess testosterone in the system and can cause male pattern hair growth. You're welcome to pm me if you'd like to chat about it <3
    Well i googled what that is and it does make sense i suppose especially the acne and hair stuff although periods are pretty sort of regular so idk

x
    :lol: thankfully it isn't quite as bad as that
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    I'm similar.. My Dad is basically a blonde gorilla so I'm quite hairy for a female but thankfully it is all blonde so not too noticeable! However, if it's blonde then you will be noticing it more than others. I used to want to get rid of all of it except head, eyebrows and lashes obviously, but have more recently accepted it as just part of who I am. I keep some parts tidy (ahem, tmi.. sorry!) and my boyfriend doesn't care about the rest! Tbh you shouldn't be concerned about being perfect for someone else! They should love you for being you. Yes, you might be more successful for waxing everything, sitting under a sunbed and plastering your face with makeup, but wouldn't you rather that person accept the real you? After all, unless you have the hair permanently removed there'll be a point in the future when you'll forget, or simply not be able to remove it.
    I suppose that is actually a good point tbh, like i guess i am removing it in case of the rare event i get a partner. Idk really like well i can never love myself but the hair just makes it even harder because it looks so ugly x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well i googled what that is and it does make sense i suppose especially the acne and hair stuff although periods are pretty sort of regular so idk
    It affects everyone differently, and you only need two out of the three diagnostic criteria to be diagnosed. I have high T levels, irregular periods but no excess hair growth. Definitely speak to your doctors because the sooner you catch it, if you have it, the better it will be to manage!

ReputationRep:
    Epilator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right this is embarrassing, hence the anon, but my chest is really rather hairy tbh. It is worse near my stomach and i actually have a line of hair running up from my belly button. I was wondering why i am so hairy (yes i am female and no i'm not asian, no offence intended there, i have just seen threads on that topic before) and what i can actually do about it because i hate it and makes my body look even worse that it already is. I've tried shaving but effectively shaving that whole area is hard and im worried about making the hairs thicker and more noticeable
    Laser hair removal.

(Original post by PurplePixie96)
    It affects everyone differently, and you only need two out of the three diagnostic criteria to be diagnosed. I have high T levels, irregular periods but no excess hair growth. Definitely speak to your doctors because the sooner you catch it, if you have it, the better it will be to manage!
    oooh ok, didn't know that thought you needed all of them, in that case i might investigate that further as you say thank you for your help lovely x

(Original post by dairychocolate)
    Epilator.
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Laser hair removal.
    Can't really do either of those things atm but thank you for your suggestions appreciate all responses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhaegoTarg)
    The trail to the prize.
    The puss.
    Hahahah :toofunny:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.