Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the longest you have gone without sleep? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Ohh please, yo!! :hand:

I've been up 30 hours, which you recently bore witness to!! If anyone's the lightweight it's you!!
    Last I checked the score was 3-7 so yeah, now who's the lightweight? You stayed up 30 hours because you're certifiably c r a z y!

ReputationRep:
    Around 110 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Last I checked the score was 3-7 so yeah, now who's the lightweight? You stayed up 30 hours because you're certifiably c r a z y!
    I'll let you have that! But in my defence I've been dealing with Uni and still been contending yo!! Anyways I think you mean 3(+1)-7!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3 and a half days straight when I had TMJ pain. It was hell on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    100 and freaking 20 hours. Bloody hell. WHy? How did you feel?
    It was a long time ago so I don't really remember to be honest, we just had a group that talked long hours every day. I think the call just got to like 50 hours and we decided to continue and try get a record or something stupid.

As far as how I felt, staying awake long periods isn't as straining if you're not doing anything, I was just playing games and talking all the time, also, if you avoid boredom it's really easy to stay awake. I don't think I slept more than a usual day afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    more than 48 hours.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Alexion)
    About three days when I had a gaming marathon yikes

Would not recommend
    Not done 3 days but I remember on the Ascension map on Black Ops Zombies I started a solo game one evening, and as I got to higher and higher rounds I decided to pull an all nighter to do my first ever round 100 run :rofl:

Silly thing is, I was awake until about 8am but I was buzzing too much to get to sleep (as in, got into bed but after two hours I was still wide awake), so I just ended up going about my day and went to bed at my normal time that night. Awake for somewhere about 40 hours total.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    I'll let you have that! But in my defence I've been dealing with Uni and still been contending yo!! Anyways I think you mean 3(+1)-7!
    Whatever! :hand: You haven't won yet m8, don't be so premature!

ReputationRep:
    2 days.

Physiological hallucinations are real.

properly like 122 hours

LIKE PROPERLY

end of yr 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    I didn't feel like part of my own body, felt asif i was weightless, was some really trippy ****
    That's exactly how I felt, like I was quite nervous actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Roughly 54 hours, but I've broken the 50 hour barrier around half a dozen times
    Where is your avatar from btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomulus)
    It was a long time ago so I don't really remember to be honest, we just had a group that talked long hours every day. I think the call just got to like 50 hours and we decided to continue and try get a record or something stupid.

As far as how I felt, staying awake long periods isn't as straining if you're not doing anything, I was just playing games and talking all the time, also, if you avoid boredom it's really easy to stay awake. I don't think I slept more than a usual day afterwards.
    Wow. Did you hallucinate?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    About 36-40hours, cant remember exactly. A few times for sleepovers/weekends away with friends. Another time on a residential with the school i worked at. Doing activities the following day wasnt fun...

ReputationRep:
    Roughly 3 days, maybe around 40 hours.

ReputationRep:
    About two days, I'd say. I can now pull all-nighters with no serious repercussions on my mental state the day after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot4000)
    Where is your avatar from btw?
    Google Images mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-future-medic)
    Around 110 hours
    What? Are you Kryptonian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Google Images mate
    -_-

I mean, where from google images, I've seen that picture before and it rings bells.

ReputationRep:
    Two says out clubbing :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.