ReputationRep:
    Deadpool!!

ReputationRep:
    Marvel Universe - Cap 2

Marvel - X men 2

ReputationRep:
    They're all shite tbh

ReputationRep:
    Guardians Of The Galaxy, Winter Soldier, Avengers 1, Ant-Man and the first Iron Man were all pretty awesome.

Haven't seen Deadpool yet but will do as soon as I can download it in 1080p HD. I'm super-excited for Civil War and will watch it in IMAX if I get a chance.

ReputationRep:
    The Winter Soldier is number one but both the Avengers films are close behind.
    I watched Iron Man 3 again the other day & I found myself enjoying it more than I remember. I just thought the ending isn't great but after you've seen the Age of Ultron you kinda forget about the end anyway.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Didnt fine winter soldier that good is was ok and does what it says, but its not what id call a good film.

Thor 2 because... LOKI <3

ReputationRep:
    Deadpool and looking forward to Civil War
    I loved xmen first class as well but I think that was 21st Century Fox

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.