• Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Thank you. :jumphug:
    So many 1's :lol: you're catching on to my sarcasm :lol: thank you lovely! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    So many 1's :lol: you're catching on to my sarcasm :lol: thank you lovely! :jumphug:
    XD No sorry I was just typing too fast + couldn't be bothered to backspace anything. Not sarcastic, completely mean it. ^-^ It's so strange seeing you in purple. O_O All the nice people are purple now though, i like it. :awesome:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    XD No sorry I was just typing too fast + couldn't be bothered to backspace anything. Not sarcastic, completely mean it. ^-^ It's so strange seeing you in purple. O_O All the nice people are purple now though, i like it. :awesome:
    Ahhhhhhhh heh, it made me giggle! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I feel so lucky to have my friends + I just love everyone lots. <3

+ I have done all the work I need to do for today.

+ I have a nice late start tomorrow which means I can sleep in. (or I could wake up early + go to the library but sleeping in is better. :'3 )

+ now I'm just going to do what I want without feeling guilty which means making paper chickens until midnight. :'3

then I'm going to go to bed.

^-^
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

+ I have a nice late start tomorrow which means I can sleep in. (or I could wake up early + go to the library but sleeping in is better. :'3 )

+ now I'm just going to do what I want without feeling guilty which means making paper chickens until midnight. :'3

^-^
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Wow this is negative af , lets embrace it together XD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Goodnight anon! Well done for getting all your work done and have a nice lie in tomorrow.

ReputationRep:

^-^
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    Anon my love <3333333333 (imagine 10,000 more 3s)
    You have so many people who genuinely care about you, myself included. I think that this thread is a wonderful wonderful wonderful idea and you are a beautiful, magical and amazing person that I love love love. Even when you are down and feeling angry I believe that the light that shines in you is brighter than most.
    It's okay to feel tired and not care about anything, because that's how life and hormones and your brain make you feel sometimes. I'm just glad that you're not pretending all is fine. I hope you never had to during our time on QuizUp or EpicMafia, but if you did, I am so so so sorry that I didn't notice. I do miss you dearly, and hopefully, when you're feeling better, you'll rejoin Plagio, Mustafa and I on our epic gaming adventures. It's not the same without you obv.
    I love you.
    Je t'aime.
    Nakupenda.
    3 languages because you're special. xoxxx (imagine 100,000 more Xs and Os).

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    Anon my love <3333333333 (imagine 10,000 more 3s)
    You have so many people who genuinely care about you, myself included. I think that this thread is a wonderful wonderful wonderful idea and you are a beautiful, magical and amazing person that I love love love. Even when you are down and feeling angry I believe that the light that shines in you is brighter than most.
    It's okay to feel tired and not care about anything, because that's how life and hormones and your brain make you feel sometimes. I'm just glad that you're not pretending all is fine. I hope you never had to during our time on QuizUp or EpicMafia, but if you did, I am so so so sorry that I didn't notice. I do miss you dearly, and hopefully, when you're feeling better, you'll rejoin Plagio, Mustafa and I on our epic gaming adventures. It's not the same without you obv.
    I love you.
    Je t'aime.
    Nakupenda.
    3 languages because you're special. xoxxx (imagine 100,000 more Xs and Os).
    Oh Bookbird. <3 :cry:

:lovehug: ( Imagine 100 000 more )

ReputationRep:
    No.

I miss everyone too much.

I miss talking to everyone.

My friends on here + those irl.

I act like I don't.

But I do.

I just miss everyone.

Lots.

I miss actually speaking to people about whether they like the cream on the top of the milk or whether they infact think it tastes like stale socks or whether they don't like black pepper on their eggs or whether they don't like eggs at all or whether they're allergic to eggs or just.. you know, talking.

What if I forget how to talk.

What if when I next start speaking again, I ..can't.

Like a starfish.

Starfish don't make sounds.

Maybe it's bc one day a starfish stopped talking to all other starfish then another silly starfish thought it was cool so it became a trend amongst starfish then that was it.

Silence for eternity.

I mean, I like talking to Anon.

E.g. Now.

No, I love talking to Anon.

Anon is a good listener.

I always talk to Anon.

In my head.

Aloud.

And apparently on TSR too.

Anon is always talking to me even when I insist she shuts up.

We always talk.

But it's nice to talk to people too.

And well.. I miss it.

But I'm toxic company so I can't.

:cry:

Btw, after spending over 2hrs.. I couldn't get past step 3 on making the hen + so I tried to make some chicks instead but they don't look cute at all, rather deformed. At least, their heads appear that way anyway. -_-

I'm tired of being sad.

I would like to pay bail.

Call the officer.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like the cream on top of my milk, nah, I hate it actually. I like black peppers on my eggs though, not too much, just the right amount to give it the taste. Eggs are nice on a Sunday morning, not much else. Ooh, chips eggs and sausages are a fab dinner when I'm not feelings too well. What about you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I don't particularly like the cream on top of my milk, nah, I hate it actually. I like black peppers on my eggs though, not too much, just the right amount to give it the taste. Eggs are nice on a Sunday morning, not much else. Ooh, chips eggs and sausages are a fap dinner when I'm not feelings too well. What about you?
    ……….

ReputationRep:
    OMFG. :rofl: :rofl: xD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Zacken)
    OMFG. :rofl: :rofl: xD
    That has supplied me with limitless laughs :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol. ^-^ , >.<

~

TSR keeps showing me those 'clearing advice blah' pop-up thingies every 4 seconds regardless of the fact I have repeatedly selected that I am "NOT INTERESTED". :curious:

Annoying.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    lol. ^-^ , >.<

~

TSR keeps showing me those 'clearing advice blah' pop-up thingies every 4 seconds regardless of the fact I have repeatedly selected that I am "NOT INTERESTED". :curious:

Annoying.
    longsight (one of the developers, I believe :yep:) said that it could be caused by having cookies turned off? Or perhaps browsing in incognito mode could cause it? :dontknow:

Night night Anon, don't stay up too late

ReputationRep:
    Where are the cookies.

I'm not on incognito.

How do I find them.

I'm hungry.

I think we have some eclairs downstairs.

I'm going to get myself some eclairs.

I'm rubbish with browser settings stuff.

Chocolate chip.

Meh.

I can't find the off button.

There is no off button.

But terry's chocolate orange is better.

I'm currently in options.

There are just lots of sub tabs with too many words.

That I can't be bothered reading.

Or smarties. That is lush. <3

I'm secretly worried that if I untick something then everything will shutdown.

There are so many boxes.

And I'll cause breakage/something.

Silly TSR stuff.

Blah.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I've found ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt. I think mine are already off though.

Oh yay, I'm following instructions from Google. ^-^

edit: lol.

edit 2: I don't even care enough anymore. :rofl: I'm too tired + I hate following instructions that aren't clear + I can't be bothered trying to understand what they're talking about for over 20 minutes. Instructions are supposed to be precise + simple. It's like the EMPA practical all over again. >.> meh.

ReputationRep:
    I've found ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt. I think mine are already off though.

Oh yay, I'm following instructions from Google. ^-^

edit: lol.

edit 2: I don't even care enough anymore. :rofl: I'm too tired + I hate following instructions that aren't clear + I can't be bothered trying to understand what they're talking about for over 20 minutes. Instructions are supposed to be precise + simple. It's like the EMPA practical all over again. >.> meh.
    Anon :indiff: I think he meant them being off is the issue (that's why it keeps coming up despite clicking ''Not interested'')

On another note:

You're such a complete weirdo I swear :rofl:
    Terry's chocolate orange :yes: but not too much, gets too sweet :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't see this thread before the PR btw, I'm sorrryyyyyy. :banghead:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.