ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    :mmm: :woo: Will do after exams
    I'm looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm looking forward to it!
    Ooh that's the thing :fyi:

This is the first emotional piece of writing I've ever written to be honest. I'm not saying that to brag or something, but to make a point. Which is that prior to this I was working on an action story that got delayed due to exams as well. It's the reason my name is Axel Johann, because that is the name of the character of the book haha.

Now when the Writing Contest was announced, I originally wanted to enter in a 500 word action piece. But then I realised that I couldn't really do one in that little amount of words, so I had to switch to the emotional genre. So it has been extensively edited and phrases thought upon in depth :lol:, the original version was decent, but not good tbh.

So yeah, I'm stuck at a crossroads!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    That's good. I'm okay, thanks
    Great to hear

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that's the thing :fyi:

This is the first emotional piece of writing I've ever written to be honest. I'm not saying that to brag or something, but to make a point. Which is that prior to this I was working on an action story that got delayed due to exams as well. It's the reason my name is Axel Johann, because that is the name of the character of the book haha.

Now when the Writing Contest was announced, I originally wanted to enter in a 500 word action piece. But then I realised that I couldn't really do one in that little amount of words, so I had to switch to the emotional genre. So it has been extensively edited and phrases thought upon in depth :lol:, the original version was decent, but not good tbh.

So yeah, I'm stuck at a crossroads!!
    So it's not your actual name... oops! Well, that action story sounds awesome already. :yep: (I'll reply to that PM as soon as I've finished reading it!)

Yeah, that makes sense. And the final version ended up being amazing!

What about? Seems to me like you should finish that action story (once you've finished exams, probably) :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    So it's not your actual name... oops! Well, that action story sounds awesome already. :yep: (I'll reply to that PM as soon as I've finished reading it!)

Yeah, that makes sense. And the final version ended up being amazing!

What about? Seems to me like you should finish that action story (once you've finished exams, probably) :woo:
    I actually forgot to reply to this because of our PMs haha, sorry :eek: !

Yeah haha, I wouldn't dare put my real name on here :ninja: !!

:woo: I'm glad it did haha.

Yeah that's the one I'm aiming for, it's miles more developed than this one too :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I actually forgot to reply to this because of our PMs haha, sorry :eek: !

Yeah haha, I wouldn't dare put my real name on here :ninja: !!

:woo: I'm glad it did haha.

Yeah that's the one I'm aiming for, it's miles more developed than this one too :mmm:
    That's alright. :lol:

I think it'll turn out really awesome. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Heyya guys! :woo:If you enjoyed the story then please vote for it here: (it's near the middle of the list)

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VS97RJ3

Thank you in advance!! :ahee: <3

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Winner ! :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.