Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I' a third year student who stayed in city south first year. If you're the kind of person who likes to roll out of bed in the mornings and be at uni then city south is perfect for you. Affordable, close to supermarkets and the uni. However, if you feel that you really need an ensuite and don't mind a 20 minute walk to uni then CLV is a great location. Ideally these two are the best being the closest to city south.
    (Original post by Gb54)
    Hi,

I'm studying ODP based at the city south campus. Thinking of putting first choice CLV and second City South. Thou not seen either of the accommodation so kind of picking blindly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dolphin228)
    I have a confirmed room at Ashted Locks (or University Locks as they seem to be calling it). I'm in Block A.
    Im in Block A, Flat 21

ReputationRep:
    What floor are you on?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.