Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks vs intelligence - the answer revealed by Awesome Genius Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    There are some people that only fit one of those criteria, those are the ****ers I really feel sorry for :rofl:
    There are some that fit none...

Welcome to The Jeremy Kyle show :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    There are some that fit none. OP, for example. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    There are some that fit none...

Welcome to The Jeremy Kyle show :ahee:
    Looool we posted the same comment basically.

Your Jeremy Kyle reference is on point though :yep: and so true.

Inb4 we see AG on JK. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Oh ****. PRSOM. So annoyed that I can't rep that, ffs.

Credit: Airmed

ReputationRep:
    Looool we posted the same comment basically.

Your Jeremy Kyle reference is on point though :yep: and so true.

Inb4 we see AG on JK. :lol:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: thats such a good gif to use XD

ReputationRep:
    Sassy af isn't it :mmm:

Airmed used it on my blog and I stared at it for a good hour.

:flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Sassy af isn't it :mmm:

Airmed used it on my blog and I stared at it for a good hour.

:flutter:
    Yepp. I mean, who wouldnt stare at it. I've been staring at it since you posted it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    See, what I said was just my opinion. I personally don't think that there are any ugly nor stupid people in the world because everyone is smart and beautiful in their own way. :/ but everyone has their opinions. And of course its dependent on a person, especially with looks. Some might find one person attractive, maybe not so much others. With smartness as well. E.g. Someone who got all A* would think that someone who got all Bs is dumb compared to them, where as someone with all Cs would think that someone who got all As are really smart.
    Lol yeh but this is not a good attitude to have. It is like communism. It is why this country is full of lazy people who eat chips and claim beneifts.

My comment earlier about "I don't feel this way" is to say I don't feel that physically unattractive people should be sidelined they way they are by society. Many of them have extremely valuable and interesting things to say and things to offer to the world - I appreciate this and never treat people partially just based on appearance. When it comes intelligence, yes, I find it difficult to connect with people that I can't really have a conservation with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)

My comment earlier about "I don't feel this way" is to say I don't feel that physically unattractive people should be sidelined they way they are by society. Many of them have extremely valuable and interesting things to say and things to offer to the world - I appreciate this and never treat people partially just based on appearance. When it comes intelligence, yes, I find it difficult to connect with people that I can't really have a conservation with.
    Lol. See, that makes more sense now! I completely understand what you mean by this, but like I said its depends on the person of course - others might disagree with what you've just said. Lol.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

I love it that much I even have it on my profile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not entirely sure whether alkaline. was talking recreationals or prescription coming to think of it, maybe she can confirm (I think I remember her saying she was female?) :lol: Yeah thoughh, I've never ever been tempted to do reccies. Less so now more than ever. The thought of it scares the hell out of me tbh.
    recreational, I get high sometimes it's quite nice.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why does it scare you? I don't smoke cigarettes or anything that's just down right bad for you and skanky imo, at least weed has its purposes.

lol yes I'm female.
    I went out on a night out once completely sober and the next day people asked if I was okay - assumed I was on an MD comedown. :lol:Also just realised you're talking about prescription drugs aren't you :yep:
    dude MD is like hard drugs
    + nope I've never been diagnosed with anything

ReputationRep:
    If you're too hot, people will pick on you. If you're too smart, people will pick on you. Key to success is to not care about what others think.

ReputationRep:
    If you're stupid and ugly like some of the people I was talking to this morning, then you're ****ed I guess.
    You're a doctor, you should know talking to yourself isn't healthy.

ReputationRep:
    I have all three- I am the perfect human imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    You're a doctor, you should know talking to yourself isn't healthy.
    Bringing out the 'A' material I see...

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeh but this is not a good attitude to have. It is like communism. It is why this country is full of lazy people who eat chips and claim beneifts.

I love people who I can have a conservation with too. Wanna visit an RSPB site together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I love people who I can have a conservation with too. Wanna visit an RSPB site together?
    RSPB?

ReputationRep:
    Bringing out the 'A' material I see...
    Nah, this is like "E" material, an off hand comment. You really aren't worth anyone's time or effort beyond that.

ReputationRep:
    RSPB?
    Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. They're big on conservation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.