ReputationRep:
    big tits, big ass , tight pussy , loose morals

beeninetytwo

ReputationRep:
    Disgusted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Are you not into these things? :ninja:
    the body yeah, but not things like piercings (other than a select few) and poor music/dress sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Yeah, he was wearing armour and then when he took it off, things went seriously seriously wrong and I found out he was green and then to my shock horror realised that the guy I had fantasised for a long time about was Shrek, except his horse wasn't really a horse, it was a donkey.
    That's so sexy! Oh my goshhh Shrek is Irish and Irish accents are hot, the whole fantasy is making me my skin tingle :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    So basically you can't lose your virginity to a guy who isn't 6ft tall. Like wtf is this.

(dwarf woes are real)
    Dubious about all these girls laying guys close to their ideal... That said the girl I lost it to wasn't bad (although not as skinny as i'd like)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Disgusted...
    You lost your virginity to a lemon didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Don't you know? all vaginas have a "Must not enter if below 6ft" sign attached to them.
    Evidently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    the body yeah, but not things like piercings (other than a select few) and poor music/dress sense.
    Where were the piercings? If they were all over her face hell no but tongue is ok.

ReputationRep:
    That's so sexy! Oh my goshhh Shrek is Irish and Irish accents are hot, the whole fantasy is making me my skin tingle :sexface:
    Trust me. My panties get wet just thinking about. Shrek is love, shrek is life.

Was going to post a very inappropriate shrek meme here but then I'd probably get banned from TSR :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Evidently...
    But it's okay, it isn't permanent. After you reach your 20's year by year inches decrease. By 40, it doesn't even matter anymore.

ReputationRep:
    You lost your virginity to a lemon didn't you?
    That's what I tell my parents...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...but it was really a Pineapple :teehee:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Half Portuguese, tanned skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, very pretty, nice body, 5'5''.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me. My panties get wet just thinking about. Shrek is love, shrek is life.

Was going to post a very inappropriate shrek meme here but then I'd probably get banned from TSR :'(
    Oh my gosh that video is so disturbing!

Just talking about shrek like this makes me want to go grab my make up brush again!

(Original post by John55)
    That's what I tell my parents...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...but it was really a Pineapple :teehee:
    oooOOOooh you naughty thing!

ReputationRep:
    Light brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, very slim, 6'1". I'm still dating him and he looks strangely similar to my secondary school ex, lol.

ReputationRep:

Just talking about shrek like this makes me want to go grab my make up brush again!

LOOOOL I thought it was going to be like a funny parody or something, I was traumatised. Yesss girl, blend your foundation in and put that highlighter on until your skin glows like an angel

ReputationRep:
    RobML I'm interested to know how the girl you lost your virginity to looked like

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL I thought it was going to be like a funny parody or something, I was traumatised. Yesss girl, blend your foundation in and put that highlighter on until your skin glows like an angel
    Gurlllllllllllllllllllllll that isn't what I wanted to use it for.

If I posted it here, do you think I would get a warning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    RobML I'm interested to know how the girl you lost your virginity to looked like
    I'd rather not think about it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Where were the piercings? If they were all over her face hell no but tongue is ok.
    on the chin

ReputationRep:

:sigh: Its not something I'm proud about, she did terrible, unspeakable things to me...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...and I in turn, did terrible, unspeakable things to her :cry2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.