Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does an ugly girl ever get a hot boyfriend ??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Both my exes were hot af so yes
    If that profile pic is of you, then you're not even close to being ugly by most guys definition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jibola240)
    If that profile pic is of you, then you're not even close to being ugly by most guys definition.
    But it's not me haha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Seen it few times. But I don't think its will happen to us, don't get your hopes high

ReputationRep:
    Hard to give a good answer without seeing how you look like, OP. I'm going say it's possible, but not likely. At least I don't see much. Girls are kinda lucky in that they can improve their looks with make up. Maybe you should start there, and lower your standards a bit, I'm a sure there are many decent looking guy with great/compatible personalities that will be interested in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    But it's not me haha
    Ah, fair enough lol.

ReputationRep:
    that's when makeup comes in.

ReputationRep:
    If she lives in a hot climate there's loads of options.

ReputationRep:
    definitely. I like to think I did

however, if you're going for someone you're hoping will see past the way you look, perhaps care less about how guys look in return- treat others the way you want to be treated

ReputationRep:
    why do you want a hot boyfriend just get a not hot one and he won't cheat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    What?
    Hello there Ms Dinasaurus

ReputationRep:
    Why should a handsome guy be interested in ugly girls? He knows he can get the prime girls out there so why settle for less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Not likely I'm afraid.

Men can make up for their shortcomings with money, charisma etc.

Generally women can't.
    So men don't rate charisma in a woman that highly? One thread I saw on here was complaining that women have no personality/ hobbies and interests these days, no wonder if women are just valued for looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigofox)
    So men don't rate charisma in a woman that highly? One thread I saw on here was complaining that women have no personality/ hobbies and interests these days, no wonder if women are just valued for looks.
    It works both ways. Women only go for good-looking guys with built bodies over personality.

ReputationRep:

Of course they do.

But...

A woman is almost certainly not going to 'punch above her weight' just through her personality. Possibly through wealth.

You see men getting women out of their league because they have made up for it with other qualities. Women can't do this in the same way.

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do.

But...

A woman is almost certainly not going to 'punch above her weight' just through her personality. Possibly through wealth.

You see men getting women out of their league because they have made up for it with other qualities. Women can't do this in the same way.

Women get men out of their league all the time, I see them walking around. I guess its just not noticable as she has makeup, clothes and style.

ReputationRep:
    Women get men out of their league all the time, I see them walking around. I guess its just not noticable as she has makeup, clothes and style.

Not true.

Certainly not to the same extent.

You will never see a guy with model looks with an unattractive woman. Probably not even an average looking woman.

Ugly men with wealth and power get beautiful women.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with u @ Tara

ReputationRep:
    Not true.

Certainly not to the same extent.

You will never see a guy with model looks with an unattractive woman
    Untrue, I see lots of couples like that and think why is he with her , but she might be a great person or have more money than him who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Untrue, I see lots of couples like that and think why is he with her , but she might be a great person or have more money than him who knows.

Ok.

But the difference is not so great this way round.

Imagine this situation in reverse...

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/H...LkOXXmJBOl.jpg

Probably not gonna happen.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it does happens sometimes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.