Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Share a memory that makes you smile! :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    When my boyfriend and I met in real life for the first time (almost la year ago by now). He was a TSRian as well. I was very paranoid when he said he really wanted to see me, after just a handful of days of talking. I thought he wouldn't like me.

There's this cute little ancient forest next to my uni library, and we went for a walk there when he came over to visit me. I wore my best dress (weather allowed me) but I still felt I looked ridiculous. He wore a nice tweed and shirt and I couldn't stop looking at him. We discussed about History for a bit (I remember it like it was yesterday, he was telling me about the Alexiad by Anna Komnene) when he just looked at me for a good half a minute until I asked him what was wrong, and he just said "God, you are so beautiful" and he kissed me.

I'm not going to get into details about the problems I had/have when it comes to body image, but that was the first time I genuinely felt beautiful, and loved. Whenever I go to that forest and I walk past that little wooden bridge I remember that moment. :')

If only he didn't eat me alive now. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lets create some happiness!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll start: The happiest memory I can think of right now is when I told this BEAUTIFUL teacher at my school the laptop cabinet had vanished in a jokey way, and he smiled and laughed a little. Best day of my life so far! He had the most enchanting laugh :flutter: like fairies spraying fairy dust in the wind!

I get butterflies just thinking about that beautiful moment.

Your turn!
    kissing Maya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    kissing Maya
    XD I'm sure that was a very happy moment for you indeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    Literally there was a 10-second look of utter amazement and wonder on my face when I found them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    XD I'm sure that was a very happy moment for you indeed!
    no cos she's Satan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    no cos she's Satan
    I know, she has the devil inside her!

ReputationRep:
    Seeing barca lose three matches in a row :ahee:
    So very happy rn as they lost last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Seeing barca lose three matches in a row :ahee:
    So very happy rn as they lost last night
    ok

ReputationRep:
    When I creampied my girlfriend last night. Going deep inside those sugar walls and just exploding inside her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.