Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR, how did you spend your day today? Watch

ReputationRep:
    -Had really bad insomnia...
    -Went to school
    -Came home earlier than usual because my teacher wasn't in.
    -Went to London to see my Aunties baby who was born this morning
    -Slept in the car
    -Laid on my bed
    -Logged into TSR
    -Ate dinner
    -More TSR
    -About to finish my work and then SLEEP!

ReputationRep:
    jury duty son

(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    a
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    b
    I wasn't serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    c
    okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    -Had really bad insomnia...
    -Went to school
    -Came home earlier than usual because my teacher wasn't in.
    -Went to London to see my Aunties baby who was born this morning
    -Slept in the car
    -Laid on my bed
    -Logged into TSR
    -Ate dinner
    -More TSR
    -About to finish my work and then SLEEP!
    But you won't be able to because of insomnia! That rude girl, keeps on waking you up! I need a word with insomnia!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Woke up mutliple times in the morning and went back to sleep, having gone to bed at 3 doing coursework. Was about to leave to meet my group when they said we should just meet tomorrow instead (the deadline is in two days).

Spent the day watching TV, stressing out about coursework, watching more TV and going on a run.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Went to the gym before work (9-5) and then for a meal. And now I'm sorting some stuff out :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Woke up at 7, fed the puppies, drove until 8, got on the euro tunnel, drove home

ReputationRep:
    I kicked a homeless guy in the nuts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnie Mouse.)
    But you won't be able to because of insomnia! That rude girl, keeps on waking you up! I need a word with insomnia!
    Yes have a word for me You're right I wasn't able to, I ended up falling asleep.... About to finish it all off now

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Woke up mutliple times in the morning and went back to sleep, having gone to bed at 3 doing coursework. Was about to leave to meet my group when they said we should just meet tomorrow instead (the deadline is in two days).

Spent the day watching TV, stressing out about coursework, watching more TV and going on a run.
    :cry2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Yes have a word for me You're right I wasn't able to, I ended up falling asleep.... About to finish it all off now

:cry2:
    You too? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    You too? :console:
    Yes! You should read what I wrote on the "Dear me" thread. I was having one of my crazy moments XDD
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Yes! You should read what I wrote on the "Dear me" thread. I was having one of my crazy moments XDD
    Will do after I finish my coursework

Hang in there!

ReputationRep:
    Meh....I woke up at 1 am, logged into TSR, thought 'I should sleep now' at 2 am, logged out of TSR half an hour later, woke up 8 am, took a shower, got out of the shower, realised that it was 8:27 and that my French lesson started at 8:30, sorted my bag out in 30 seconds straight(forgetting like half the stuff I needed today in the process), ran to French which I was on time for by 15 seconds, had French, logged into TSR at 9:10, logged out of TSR at 9:50 to go to politics, had politics, had house time, logged into TSR at 10:55, logged out of TSR at 11:30 to go to learning support, had learning support, logged into TSR at 12:10 and here I am. I should really log out of TSR and revise but probably won't tbh:indiff:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.