Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I Love TheonlyMrsHolmes :love: Watch

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    I can make exceptions
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :tong:
    Exceptions? For me?

Going to be a woman now and do a complete 360 and say "Omg you're going to completely go against your beliefs for a woman! Have you no will power? You are such a guy! Tut tut."

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Exceptions? For me?

Going to be a woman now and do a complete 360 and say "Omg you're going to completely go against your beliefs for a woman! Have you no will power? You are such a guy! Tut tut."
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    were you a man before?! :afraid:

i might have to call off this wedding, i've been misled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    DanteTheDoorKnob i need threads like this dedicated to me only
    I'm willing to make you a thread but then again I'm not Dante, will you even appreciate it coming from me??

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    So now we're dedicating threads to each other :lolwut:
    Come on, your turn now...I'm waiting :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    I'm willing to make you a thread but then again I'm not Dante, will you even appreciate it coming from me??

Course I'll appreciate it lovely xX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I'm low key jealous :emo:
    I hope that you're not feeling so jealous anymore. This is such a lovely summary of you :yep:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Awh you're beautiful! With your beautiful crusty skin, and your gorgeous pointy hips! You're so beautiful on the inside, all potatoey and warm. I love how your look in that shimmery red dress, I love how you taste in that red dress. I know you're a little insecure at times, you worry you might be a bit too oily, but I want to tell you my darling, you're beautiful in every single way!
    This is basically why I love you M. Now get off TSR and do your work. The only distraction you are allowed is me on whatsapp :yep:

ReputationRep:

If we flood TSR with these threads so many people will get bitter tho. People hate circle jerking :cry2:

I'm sure you've had several threads made about you Biri :mmm:

were you a man before?! :afraid:

i might have to call off this wedding, i've been misled
    Damn I've been rumbled! Even before you were able to send the cows to my parents house.

I've let them down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damn I've been rumbled! Even before you were able to send the cows to my parents house.

I've let them down
    Back to Shaadi.com for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

I've let them down
    Back to Shaadi.com for you
    :pms:

:hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    :pms:
    :hand:
    I have heard of PMS, you seem to be experiencing right now

ReputationRep:
    I hope that you're not feeling so jealous anymore. This is such a lovely summary of you :yep:

This is basically why I love you M. Now get off TSR and do your work. The only distraction you are allowed is me on whatsapp :yep:
    You're TOO much of a distraction E! :cry2: I need to throw my phone and laptop out the window tbh That's the only way I'll get everything finished XD Or maybe I'lll throw you out the window? That's a better idea methinks

ReputationRep:
    You're TOO much of a distraction E! :cry2: I need to throw my phone and laptop out the window tbh That's the only way I'll get everything finished XD Or maybe I'lll throw you out the window? That's a better idea methinks
    Don't throw me out of the window!!! Also I'm on the train to London, if you are around this weekend? I could buy you some whisky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Course I'll appreciate it lovely xX
    :kiss:

If we flood TSR with these threads so many people will get bitter tho. People hate circle jerking :cry2:

I'm sure you've had several threads made about you Biri :mmm:
    I love their reactions though, they take it too seriously :rofl:

Never any nice threads...I remember one from last year saying I was too ugly for another user...it got deleted soon after but :rofl:

Also, I was tagged in a thread last night that has since been deleted...I don't know if anyone knows what it was about? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Don't throw me out of the window!!! Also I'm on the train to London, if you are around this weekend? I could buy you some whisky
    Lol if you do I can stop stealing my dads...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We'll talk more on whats app :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    :kiss:

I love their reactions though, they take it too seriously :rofl:

Never any nice threads...I remember one from last year saying I was too ugly for another user...it got deleted soon after but :rofl:

Also, I was tagged in a thread last night that has since been deleted...I don't know if anyone knows what it was about? :erm:
    I know!!! That's the absolute funniest thing when people are really serious about it all. Like if it annoys you just ignore it. For example the religious debates on here annoy me so I never grace them with my presence or opinions. well, sometimes

What!!! 'too ugly' Don't make me laugh. Someone is a bit jelly I think :rolleyes:

Idk what was the thread title did you see?

I got tagged into a thread by Planta that Straighthate made about wanting to get me perma'd :rofl: but it got deleted before I had chance to read :sad:

The best part is the people that say they hate it actually seem to care the most. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I thought you loved me smh :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I thought you loved me smh :unimpressed:
    I thought you loved me?

ReputationRep:
    I thought you loved me?
    I do but Ethereal World clearly doesn't love me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I do but Ethereal World clearly doesn't love me
    I do love you, I was gona write about you in the OP as welll actually...because you and M are friends aren't you? The three of us can meet up for cake if you want.

ReputationRep:
    I do love you, I was gona write about you in the OP as welll actually...because you and M are friends aren't you? The three of us can meet up for cake if you want.
    Why YOU NO WRITE ABOUT ME?

Yup we should! I know a really nice cake shop in Belgravia :3

TheonlyMrsHolmes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.