Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 y/o Pakistani Muslim Female AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Pakistan compared to this country also what do you think if girls like yourself (Pakistani Muslims) who have sex before marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    lol no
    disappointedd

ReputationRep:
    Why do you say "lol" even when there's nothing funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    Lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    jks, i like ur name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiGirl31)
    reminds me of a thread I made when I was 16... for the same reason :cry2:

What subjects u studying? :lol:
    sociology
    history
    english lit
    politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    force of habit i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    What do you think of Pakistan compared to this country also what do you think if girls like yourself (Pakistani Muslims) who have sex before marriage.
    Pakistan compared to the UK? Well tbh, this country is a lot more civilised. You don't get (to the same extent) honour killings (speaking of which-go and watch murdered by my father) and parents taking over their kids lives because over here they know they can be punished for it.

Tbh, if they wanna have sex, have sex - there's nothing I can do about it so why am I going to get all preachy about it and start acting as if I'm a perfect muslim - when I am not - it's their choice.

ReputationRep:
    sociology
    history
    english lit
    politics
    What u hoping to do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan compared to the UK? Well tbh, this country is a lot more civilised. You don't get (to the same extent) honour killings (speaking of which-go and watch murdered by my father) and parents taking over their kids lives because over here they know they can be punished for it.

Tbh, if they wanna have sex, have sex - there's nothing I can do about it so why am I going to get all preachy about it and start acting as if I'm a perfect muslim - when I am not - it's their choice.
    have you ever been to Pakistan for along time do you prefer our culture and society? What parts of Pakistan do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiGirl31)
    What u hoping to do in the future?
    hoping to study law at uni and then hopefully become a solicitor/barrister - i haven't really decided yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    have you ever been to Pakistan for along time do you prefer our culture and society? What parts of Pakistan do you prefer?
    The last time I went to Pakistan I was 7, so I can't really say which culture I prefer. I love Pakistani fashion and style but I love English culture - especially the way families work here but there's aspects of family life in pakistani culture I like too.

Parts of pakistan? hmmmmm I'm not quite sure there haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.