you got it
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    We're = we are

Basically we are...

It's correct

And I have a first from Oxbridge
    but you forgot the apostrophe .-.

ReputationRep:
    Yours is the kind of scenario where you should work. If you were disabled or had some other kind of problem then fair enough you'd probably be better off preserving yourself rather than grinding yourself down trying to match up to other able bodied etc people. But you're not and you have a lot to learn so... I'd say go to work become a better person through life experience then give it all to charity and live on the streets... Yeyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    AG, how do your parents cope with their disappointment?
    And how do you cope with their disappointment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    AG, how do your parents cope with their disappointment?
    And how do you cope with their disappointment?
    They love me tbh

If my son got through medical school and went to Oxford and was a tall, healthy, good looking boy, I would be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    They love me tbh

If my son got through medical school and went to Oxford and was a tall, healthy, good looking boy, I would be happy
    I'm not questioning their love for you, but rather whether you can say in all honesty that you continue to fulfill your potential, after that early endeavour. My own parents were teenagers during the postwar years, and therefore have always valued the full optimisation of available opportunities, rather than being satisfied with early or short-term success.

ReputationRep:
    Do what makes you happy mate, you're likely to get screwed by your wife, inheritance taxes etc in the future.

Take it easy! do what you want. Anyone who tells you anything else is just jealous! follow your own path brah.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all as long as you do jobs for them and help with money. I've said before the entire western family structure is flawed, there is nothing wrong with several generations living under one roof on a permanent basis, its what man was developed to do to live in small tribal communal groups. But if you compare Desis or Greeks with the freckly faced feckless scum you see in places like Warrington who kick t'eldest out the door on his 18th birthday sending him to the dole office. Before you know he it has several half black kids all from 'previous relationships'

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.