Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You're pear shaped...smaller top half; bigger bottom half..

Also, your hips and thighs are perfect! :ahee:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nah but srs OP what's your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Nah but srs OP what's your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by queriesgirl)
    Tbh, after seeing your picture I'm going to need to dial them, you gave me heart palpitations..

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, after seeing your picture I'm going to need to dial them, you gave me heart palpitations..
    "Ambulance pls, some girl just uploaded a pic of her body and I'm going to need your assistance":rofl:
    And i'm guessing that's a compliment? haha

ReputationRep:
    hot, I bet you have a nice big bottom
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    "Ambulance pls, some girl just uploaded a pic of her body and I'm going to need your assistance":rofl:
    And i'm guessing that's a compliment? haha
    LOL, exactly! I'll need special attention after being exposed to beauty of that standard

Of course, you have nothing to worry about at all! If I didn't know, I would have guessed you were one of those 'calvin-klein-underwear-obsessed' models on Instagram.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh look, another woman complaining about a body type that my retarded genetics will never let me have. Excuse me while I go drown my self esteem in the Dead Sea...

LOL, exactly! I'll need special attention after being exposed to beauty of that standard

Of course, you have nothing to worry about at all! If I didn't know, I would have guessed you were one of those 'calvin-klein-underwear-obsessed' models on Instagram.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh pls stop flirting wid me:ahee:

(Original post by Another)
    Oh look, another woman complaining about a body type that my retarded genetics will never let me have. Excuse me while I go drown my self esteem in the Dead Sea...
    Wow lol, this is what I think when I look at girls with someone like Gigi Hadid's figure:dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh pls stop flirting wid me:ahee:

(Original post by Another)
    Wow lol, this is what I think when I see girls with someone like Gigi Hadid's figure:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    omg you're body is amazing!! I'd honestly kill for your figure

ReputationRep:
    Wow lol, this is what I think when I see girls with someone like Gigi Hadid's figure:dontknow:
    Really? She's pretty thin. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being thin, but if I had to choose any body type in the world to have, it wouldn't be my first choice

ReputationRep:
    If I honestly did think highly of my body I wouldn't have posted this on a separate account or covered my face, sorry if that was the intention I gave

I used to be a lot bigger than this and that kind of ruined my confidence but I'm shocked at some of the other posts lol - didn't realise there were actually some nice people on tsr
    really..? Many females would aspire to have a figure like this.

ReputationRep:
    Smooth AF bruh :yy:

ReputationRep:
    You're more pear than apple

ReputationRep:
    (Posting this on a separate account for obvious reasons)

I've recently lost a lot of weight and because of this I think my body shape has slightly changed or at least has become a bit more defined

I've been told I'm an apple but still unsure.
    Also, would you consider me to be more on the 'average' side or slightly overweight? - I know I'm not the skinniest nor do I have the best body but pls be nice
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really don't think you look overweight, someone help me out here, and point it out cause I can't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.