Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are people with glasses hotter than without or not? Watch

• View Poll Results: Are people with glasses hotter than without or not?
    Yes
    35.29%
    No
    20.59%
    Don't have a preference
    44.12%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Haha, I can see what you mean that's a point for 'with glasses' then
    Haha. Take either one as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Aww thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries!

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Wow, I am in love :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With those glasses. It's beautss.

ReputationRep:
    OK glasses are there for a function but from just a fashion perspective, they are an accessory, they are quite strong at giving an image, so whether they look good or not will depend on whether you build a good image.

The good news is generally, the older you are, the more likely glasses are to give you a good image. (I'm not just talking like 50 plus I mean from say 25 and over). They give an air of sophistication. You have to experiment with different frames to get ones that really suit your face shape but it's well worth spending money on the ones that make you look good as relative to contact lenses even expensive glasses work out cheaper in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    I am supposed to wear glasses all the time, but only wear them when at home and when I am driving! Whenever I am outside, I always put them in my pocket or leave them at home. I think glasses, generally, can make someone look more attractive, for sure (just not in my case ).

It partially masks my ugly so I like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    That awkward moment when you're in public and point something out to your friend only to be told 'i'm not wearing my glasses' for the ninth time.
    or "I've not got my contacts in!"...

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit that I do like girls in glasses, I think they definitely enhance a lot of girls (any guys tbf) but they're not enough on their own.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by dean01234)
    I have to admit that I do like girls in glasses, I think they definitely enhance a lot of girls (any guys tbf) but they're not enough on their own.

What about guys? Did the pictures help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    What about guys? Did the pictures help?
    I think that I look better with glasses on, and without a doubt those guys looked good with glasses on but I'm pretty sure they'd still be attractive with no glasses.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by dean01234)
    I think that I look better with glasses on, and without a doubt those guys looked good with glasses on but I'm pretty sure they'd still be attractive with no glasses.
    That is true. They can change the way someone looks too, for me especially I look different. But I don't always wear them as they give me a bad headache.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't wear mine because I look stupid with mine so I'm basically blind 24/7, but i do think some people really suit them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.