• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by joey11223)
    I know a guy who lives alone in a house with a single bed. It just sort of suggests to me he has no interest/hope in ever having a girl round. I'll lean towards hope since I know he isn't asexual.
    Ahh fair enough haha xD
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Pretty much all of it has been wonderful so far, so nothing major stands out. However, we're going on our first holiday alone in June so I'm hoping that will be the most memorable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When me and my bf adopted our cats together

We had a car and flat together, all we needed after that was our wee kitties

Another time would be when he proposed. It was totally unromantic but still romantic in his own way lol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Another time would be when he proposed. It was totally unromantic but still romantic in his own way lol.
    Gotta give the details lol.

Btw for those mentioned hugging pillows/duvet, I present to you...

http://www.deluxecomfort.com/boyfrie...-white-10.html

and for the gents...

http://www.deluxecomfort.com/moshi-g...low-new-1.html
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    The first time we held hands
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Gotta give the details lol.
    [/url]
    He came home from college one day and told me to come off my laptop and listen to him and he said "we've been going out and living together for 4 years now and we both want to be together forever so fancy getting engaged now? Erm, I suppose I'm asking if you'll marry me?" And I said yes and I asked what about a ring and he said he'd let me choose it since he knows I'm not a fan of jewellery and then he got us a takeaway to celebrate didn't even go down on one knee or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saying "I love you" for the first time to each other :love:

ReputationRep:
    best moment is when he is always there for me through tough times and easy times

i love our netflix and chill days (literal netflix and chill none of that shame shame tings)

he also gets on really well with my family friends and pets

food, thank you so much for being the best partner i could ever wish for

I will only if I gey into one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    It doesn't matter how long you've been with your partner, what would you say has been the best moment in your relationship so far?
    The beginning when I had more me time and he couldn't go and the sex was better and we were more animals.

Hmm, that's a tricky question.

If probably say eating the whole cake myself
    Or long walks.. By myself
    Getting the whole double bed to myself Yasss.

Ftw this relationship with myself is working out gr8

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.