Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Be bold. Be brave enough to be your true self. Watch

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Thank you so much, Frenchie.

You and Wonderland are amazing to me. :lovehug:

Can't wait til you come to London :yes: :sexface:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3948463

This thread is mine btw, I decided to admit what my MH diagnosis is, because people like you and Wonderland and Strawbs empower me and make me feel like I'm okay :hugs:
    You're very welcome, and you are amazing to me too, and clearly an inspiration :yep:

Omg :cry2: I advertise "be brave enough to be yourself" and you just reveal you are the anon.. Emma this is the most wonderful thing that could ever happen :hugs:Because you just prove to me how much YOU you are :lovehug:
    See ? You are brave, and you are amazing, and no you're not "okay". You are clearly not.
    You are MERVEILLEUSE , not just okay, MERVEILLEUSE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    merveilleuse = wonderful :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    Bear, what have you been smoking? :rofl:
    True joy and harmony is not provided by Drugs and So Forth.

Come to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4043039 for authentic experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Unacceptable. After everything we've been through.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what about a beer and watching tv? Football?
    A beer sounds wonderful. Who cares that it's 10:42am? I must admit, I'm much more of a wine-drinker, though.

(Original post by Supersaps)
    A beer sounds wonderful. Who cares that it's 10:42am? I must admit, I'm much more of a wine-drinker, though.
    Why everything has to be present tense for you.

I meant in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Hamoody)
    :eek: Wise words. :yep: However...................... :cry2:

Indeed the best thing is to not trust someone you just met or you don't know too well. Trust is a precious thing. Because trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair. However you can deffo make a few exceptions here and there :yep:
    I am so sad I could not rep you :cry2:

Well said :yep: but you know sometimes people you trust since ages break everything.. And it's even worse. Btw I still don't understand why people do not care about promises :/ when I make a promise I never EVER break it , and whatever happens ! But some people take promises as a game. Too bad :/ and that's why I can't trust easily lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and you know I trust you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)

Well said :yep: but you know sometimes people you trust since ages break everything.. And it's even worse. Btw I still don't understand why people do not care about promises :/ when I make a promise I never EVER break it , and whatever happens ! But some people take promises as a game. Too bad :/ and that's why I can't trust easily lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hey it's alright wallah :console: You've been repping me since morning anyway :lol:

I know how much it hurts Frenchie. That's the worst feeling in the world. I've been through it a couple of times. Taught me how to keep my guard up
    And then there are those that can't keep promises ouft :doh: It's like expecting so much out of them. And they promise so much yet deliver too little
    And know this: people who break promises or don't keep their word are usually the weak and feeble-hearted people in a society.

Aww hahaha thanks I knew you do :yep: I'll tell you somewhere else

(Original post by Hamoody)
    Hey it's alright wallah :console: You've been repping me since morning anyway :lol:

I know how much it hurts Frenchie. That's the worst feeling in the world. I've been through it a couple of times. Taught me how to keep my guard up
    And then there are those that can't keep promises ouft :doh: It's like expecting so much out of them. And they promise so much yet deliver too little
    And know this: people who break promises or don't keep their word are usually the weak and feeble-hearted people in a society.

Aww hahaha thanks I knew you do :yep: I'll tell you somewhere else
    :heart:

Spoiler:
    Show
    But what if you forget about something you should have done?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But what if you forget about something you should have done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It depends on what I suppose.. If it was a big deal then the person should not have forget, if it was not I guess it would be fine

It depends on what I suppose.. If it was a big deal then the person should not have forget, if it was not I guess it would be fine
    Oh I see now.

"You promised you'll buy me a chocolate milkshake."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see now.

"You promised you'll buy me a chocolate milkshake."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who said that ? :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    vanilla is better :ahee:

Who said that ? :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    vanilla is better :ahee:
    I've heard someone saying that while I was just passing by.

Spoiler:
    Show

Vanilla was my favorite but after you eat enough, you just want to try something else and so it's chocolate now.

Well, my 3 favourites I would say.

Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard someone saying that while I was just passing by.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Vanilla was my favorite but after you eat enough, you just want to try something else and so it's chocolate now.

Well, my 3 favourites I would say.

Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope they'll get their milkshake !

Spoiler:
    Show
    true , but vanilla for life :ahee: I don't like ice cream in chocolate tho :O but strawberry is nice :five:

I hope they'll get their milkshake !

Spoiler:
    Show
    true , but vanilla for life :ahee: I don't like ice cream in chocolate tho :O but strawberry is nice :five:
    I don't since there is nothing for me...

Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm. What is it that you don't like the chocolate?

I think I know already.

Unicorn is associated with rainbow and rainbow doesn't have any brownish colour.

Uhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't since there is nothing for me...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm. What is it that you don't like the chocolate?

I think I know already.

Unicorn is associated with rainbow and rainbow doesn't have any brownish colour.

Uhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :cry2: I am sorry for your loss :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do ! But only as chocolate haha ! Not in ice cream , because for me chocolate is a question of texture you know ?

How did you guess :mmm:

This is such a lovely thread, Frenchie. :hugs:

And I know it will be very appreciated by a lot of people. :yep: It's a great and true message and it's amazing you did this thread just to spread it.

:cry2: I am sorry for your loss :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do ! But only as chocolate haha ! Not in ice cream , because for me chocolate is a question of texture you know ?

How did you guess :mmm:
    Just came back from the shop. Got my strawberry ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    what if your true self is hitler

ReputationRep:
    Great thread.

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    Great thread.
    Thank you :girl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.