Join me on my journey of watching anime for the first time AMA watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by BhagwanNoBhool)
    I'm sure you're the wrong kind of asian though :lol:
    Aw there is no such thing We are all Asians.

ReputationRep:
    anything after season 1 SAO.... avoid it...... pretend the subsequent seasons never existed.
    also if you're into bloodshed I'd recommend tokyo ghoul (uncensored lol), attack on titan (waiting on season 2 for 2 yrs now )and akame ga kill!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    + death note its a classic. I'm trying to shorten my recommendations but my weeaboo is strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Aw there is no such thing We are all Asians.
    That's true :yep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by BhagwanNoBhool)
    That's true :yep:
    I am a cool Asian. :cool:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    SECOND SEASON OF RAGE OF BAHAMUT CONFIRMED (sorry had to hype).
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/30736/S...t__Virgin_Soul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru

ReputationRep:
    I watched the entirety of Elfen Lied in one sitting today, that was an experience... :woo: loved it by the way

ReputationRep:
    Anime personal faves: Ouran High School Host Club, FMA, FMAB, Soul Eater, Bleach, Sword Art Online

ReputationRep:
    lol odd first anime, usually people's first anime is dragon ball, pokemon, hunter x hunter, death note, fma, etc but hey blue exorcist is great!!

q: why did it take u so long to get into anime (assuming you're 15/16+)?

ReputationRep:
    Watch Black Butler and Deathnote!!
    My was Tokyo Ghoul, thats a good one too😊

ReputationRep:
    Some ones I might recommend are Ouran HS Host Club (funny), Assassination Classroom (strange concept but surprisingly good), Durarara (interesting characters), Barakamon (sweet/funny), Death Note (genius antihero/villain protagonist), Code Geass (same as Death Note)...

SAO is ok but essentially turns into a Kirito harem :rolleyes: Worth watching the first 9 episodes though just for SAO Abridged, which you can find on YouTube... it's awesome and so much better than the original. (MC becomes a sarcastic a**hole, for example)

I tend to read manga though... if anyone is interested I can fling a few recommendations your way
    Tokyo Ghoul especially is much better in the manga imo (anime changes the story)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I watched the entirety of Elfen Lied in one sitting today, that was an experience... :woo: loved it by the way

Ooh sounds cool. I might watch some now but I am sleepy. I never realised that I have watched anime before but when I was young.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm wondering if I should start watching anime... :moon:
    for the love of god do not become a weeb i am already a weeb and i regret (not really) becoming a weeb i dream in japanese now you dont want to make the same mistake and watashi wa speak in japanese arigatou desu desu onii-chan sayonnara kawaii

also i'd start watching after le gcses

imma restart being a weeb after gcses bc rn nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Ooh sounds cool. I might watch some now but I am sleepy. I never realised that I have watched anime before but when I was young.
    There's a lot of blood I really like the psychotic theme (so this and Mirai Nikki so far)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    for the love of god do not become a weeb i am already a weeb and i regret (not really) becoming a weeb i dream in japanese now you dont want to make the same mistake and watashi wa speak in japanese arigatou desu desu onii-chan sayonnara kawaii

also i'd start watching after le gcses

imma restart being a weeb after gcses bc rn nah
    :lol: If I ever do consider becoming a 'weeb', I'll do it during the holidays :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.