Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Watford FC Thread! watch

ReputationRep:
    Mazzarri is only a point away from equalling Flores' points total for 2016. It's looking a lot like the Pozzo's have made the right call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    Mazzarri is only a point away from equalling Flores' points total for 2016. It's looking a lot like the Pozzo's have made the right call.
    Until Mazzarri gets the same points as Flores after the New Year, gets sacked, and replaced by the next foreign name who then equals Mazzarri's points haul in 2017? And then gets the same points as Flores/Mazzarri after the new year, gets sacked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Until Mazzarri gets the same points as Flores after the New Year, gets sacked, and replaced by the next foreign name who then equals Mazzarri's points haul in 2017? And then gets the same points as Flores/Mazzarri after the new year, gets sacked...
    What?

Mazzarri has seven games to get two points to better Flores' total. Five of them are against bottom half sides. You're being idiotic if you don't think Watford can win any of those.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahha (from a lfc fan) x

ReputationRep:
    What?

Mazzarri has seven games to get two points to better Flores' total. Five of them are against bottom half sides. You're being idiotic if you don't think Watford can win any of those.
    What?

This reply has no relation to what you quoted so I'm not sure what to say. Are you well?

ReputationRep:
    What?

This reply has no relation to what you quoted so I'm not sure what to say. Are you well?
    You implied that Mazzarri and Flores have done equally well in 2016. It was unclear what you wrote but it was probably nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    You implied that Mazzarri and Flores have done equally well in 2016. It was unclear what you wrote but it was probably nonsense.
    No I didn't, how on earth did you manage that conclusion?

And so you didn't understand something, your reaction was to get angry and aggressive. You sound like a mighty internet warrior intellectual.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't, how on earth did you manage that conclusion?

And so you didn't understand something, your reaction was to get angry and aggressive. You sound like a mighty internet warrior intellectual.
    What was your point then? You were trying to sarcastically contradict me (presumably with nonsense only you can understand).

ReputationRep:
    What was your point then? You were trying to sarcastically contradict me (presumably with nonsense only you can understand).
    This is exactly what happened. Because you misunderstood something, it must've been spoken in elaborate riddles that no one else would understand. I'm glad we cleared that up with occam's razor and the most logical conclusion!

Forgive me mighty forum warrior! Please divert your attention to other foes and spare me!

ReputationRep:
    Ah Pards, I remember him well.

*Goes through awful Pardew record*

Come to think of it, Palace were on the verge this season. Did alright for half of it then didn't win for months or something like that. He's probably getting the sack soon, you can't say he's not consistent.
    What a load of nonsense. *Begins large rant one can only assume is usual overcompensating keyboard warrior ranting and insults
    I figured you wouldn't have anything else to say.
    And I've no interest in reading your reply, as this is a clear cut outcome and I can safely assume you've not aged enough yet to show modesty, friendliness or dare I say a sense of humour, God forbid. You're not omniscient, and that's ok because neither is anyone else here, this is what happens if you try to roleplay otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    And I've no interest in reading your reply, as this is a clear cut outcome and I can safely assume you've not aged enough yet to show modesty, friendliness or dare I say a sense of humour, God forbid. You're not omniscient, and that's ok because neither is anyone else here, this is what happens if you try to roleplay otherwise.
    You're trying to counter my argument while pretending you haven't read my post lel.

Whilst Pardew deserved his sacking, he was a success overall. He had an outstanding end to his 14/15 campaign and an adequate 15/16 with a successful cup run.

Are you going to concede you were wrong about Flores, or are you going to pretend you haven't read this post?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bad one today for Watford

ReputationRep:
    If Pardew is so bad, how come Sam is doing worse having spent £40m? Also weren't you spouting nonsense about how it was the wrong decision to replace Flores? Think now's the time you should leave the forum.

ReputationRep:
    If Pardew is so bad, how come Sam is doing worse having spent £40m? Also weren't you spouting nonsense about how it was the wrong decision to replace Flores? Think now's the time you should leave the forum.
    I don't remember what I said nearly a year ago, but it's very worrying that you do. Let alone that apparently we have to be right all the time (though I don't know what I was wrong about).

But to answer your questions in short:

Pardew has a notoriously poor history, no one else has anything to do with that. I personally chalked him down to be sacked before the year ended, and he surprised no one by succeeding in that.

You mention Allardyce, but he's been in the job for a few weeks, though has a far better record than Pardew in management.

Transfer fees are irrelevant, and any transfers he's made have only just arrived.

The Flores sacking was a shocker, and as it stands they're not really better off (but it's only been 24 games).

None of these are exactly controversial statements. I don't understand the issue.

Also I don't even know the last time I wrote in this forum, so I had in fact 'left', however you define 'leaving' an internet website. Maybe you're on it a bit too much...

Your behaviour is strange and pretty unsettling. I've no interest in discussion so this will be my only word on this, and I'm not compelled to read your inevitable brilliant amazing wordsmith of a reply and last word on the matter, in which you 'win' the 'argument' you've created for your own ends. You have my congratulations, life champion.

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember what I said nearly a year ago, but it's very worrying that you do. Let alone that apparently we have to be right all the time (though I don't know what I was wrong about).
    You bumped the thread fairly recently, so it's hypocritical of you to complain of me doing the same.

But to answer your questions in short:

Pardew has a notoriously poor history, no one else has anything to do with that. I personally chalked him down to be sacked before the year ended, and he surprised no one by succeeding in that.
    He doesn't and you know that in spite of pretending not to have read what I've written.

You mention Allardyce, but he's been in the job for a few weeks, though has a far better record than Pardew in management.
    If you say so...

Transfer fees are irrelevant, and any transfers he's made have only just arrived.
    Not for low sides like Crystal Palace with deficiencies that need to be fixed. Spending £15m on a defender to then get turned over at home by Moyes' Sunderland a few days later does beg questions.

The Flores sacking was a shocker, and as it stands they're not really better off (but it's only been 24 games).
    I said it was the right call and for some reason you started sh*t posting when I commented on it

Also I don't even know the last time I wrote in this forum, so I had in fact 'left', however you define 'leaving' an internet website. Maybe you're on it a bit too much...
    I don't read your nonsense other than this thread so idk how regular you are. Also you have a higher post per day number than me lol

Your behaviour is strange and pretty unsettling. I've no interest in discussion so this will be my only word on this, and I'm not compelled to read your inevitable brilliant amazing wordsmith of a reply and last word on the matter, in which you 'win' the 'argument' you've created for your own ends. You have my congratulations, life champion.
    When you persistently defend your really daft stances do your normally make silly insults, j/w?

ReputationRep:
    i hope you guys stay in the premier league for years. i prefer you lot to Luton Town, you're a bigger club,, and have had better players. Barnes was world class, Stein wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't even do that well. :lol:

Meanwhile, Hughton takes little ol' Brighton to the Premier League automatically and as predicted Pardew was sacked after 6 wins and 22 losses in 36 matches, 8 losses in the last 10.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 18, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.