Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does cute mean from a girl? Watch

(Original post by sfaraj)
    a 9 month baby cute, one that walks around in his diaper yelling random stuff

a least thats what it means to me

OR

cute like bf material
    is there a difference to hot and cute to you?

It could mean one of these things
    1) You have a cute personality & ur hot, I like you
    2) I don't like like you bc you're a little cute boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    is there a difference to hot and cute to you?
    yes and no
    hot is like WOAH YOU LOOKING SPICY
    but hot guys can be a douche but being 16 there are no hot guys, just obnoxious brats :/

cute is like hes good with girls babies guys just literal perfection, like i call me friends bf cute cos of his texts like "hey beautiful" ljust things like that that me go damn hes a keeper cos he treats her well

you see a guy can be hot because of his looks like my cousin idk but cute in the way he treats his gf etc

ReputationRep:
    It means "GET BACK IN THE FRIEND ZONE THAT YOU JUST TRIED TO ESCAPE."

yes and no
    hot is like WOAH YOU LOOKING SPICY
    but hot guys can be a douche but being 16 there are no hot guys, just obnoxious brats :/

cute is like hes good with girls babies guys just literal perfection, like i call me friends bf cute cos of his texts like "hey beautiful" ljust things like that that me go damn hes a keeper cos he treats her well

you see a guy can be hot because of his looks like my cousin idk but cute in the way he treats his gf etc
    Well I was called cute this week because I was being tickled then the other time was that because I always smile and it's apparently "so cute". What's that mean?

(Original post by AhmedMA99)
    It means "GET BACK IN THE FRIEND ZONE THAT YOU JUST TRIED TO ESCAPE."
    But I hardly know one of them lol, wasn't even interested in either of them </3

ReputationRep:
    But I hardly know one of them lol, wasn't even interested in either of them </3
    Girls are like that. They want drama.

bump

ReputationRep:
    Well I was called cute this week because I was being tickled then the other time was that because I always smile and it's apparently "so cute". What's that mean?
    hmm?

were you being squeamish when being tickled?

always smiling? dont think id call a guy cute for that? maybe the fact your always happy is sweet/ cute. i know guys who walk around like they own the place or are drake pt 2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BUT NOBODY CAN REPLACE DRAKE

so the fact you were smiling could be cos of the contrast between your happiness and other guys douchiness

hmm?

were you being squeamish when being tickled?

always smiling? dont think id call a guy cute for that? maybe the fact your always happy is sweet/ cute. i know guys who walk around like they own the place or are drake pt 2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BUT NOBODY CAN REPLACE DRAKE

so the fact you were smiling could be cos of the contrast between your happiness and other guys douchiness
    I was just laughing I think, though I've been called by her whenever I went out to dinner with her and a few others.

So that a good thing or bad thing? like to be complimented on something so insignificant?

ReputationRep:
    I was just laughing I think, though I've been called by her whenever I went out to dinner with her and a few others.

So that a good thing or bad thing? like to be complimented on something so insignificant?
    *says with no confidence* uhh goooooddddddddddddd???

in reality tho each girl is different, people think a guy is cute whereas i may think hes a complete douchebag

you could try and make a move but take it easy and see her reaction, thinking about it though she could effectively like you

*says with no confidence* uhh goooooddddddddddddd???

in reality tho each girl is different, people think a guy is cute whereas i may think hes a complete douchebag

you could try and make a move but take it easy and see her reaction, thinking about it though she could effectively like you
    Okay thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.