Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Ooh ooh ooh, if someone knocks on the door with some kit kats, get them to throw it into your window? :borat:

(and always keep some emergency chocolate under your bed :hide:)
    I don't take your advice seriously, you told me to go sleep under my post box as I wait for les mis , I could have suffered head injuries :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You're making weird threads.

You could have kept your jar of enchiladas. smh
    am I?

Jalapeños***
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't take your advice seriously, you told me to go sleep under my post box as I wait of les mis , I could have suffered head injuries :unimpressed:
    :naughty: I wasn't being serious. :hand:

I got this lovely book the other day as well, 'why do buses come in threes?'. Maths is so awesome. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :naughty: I wasn't being serious. :hand:

I got this lovely book the other day as well, 'why do buses come in threes?'. Maths is so awesome. :yep:
    I saw this on Amazon actually!

Have funn!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I saw this on Amazon actually!

Have funn!
    :ahee: are you into Maths/maths books then?

ReputationRep:
    Add some melted chocolate to the strawberries :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm obviously joking, lol you take posts far too literally!
    Idk you so its not obvious is it

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: are you into Maths/maths books then?
    I haven't read any (yet) but last year, around this time I was making lists of what to read over summer and I had a math book list too, but summer came and things happened and I just never got around to purchasing/reading them.

Although I don't do maths, books about The Golden Ratio/ Fibonacci numbers etc really do interest me!

There was this book, I cannot remember the name right now, but there is this really amazing book (I think it has something to do with the Greek philosophers and maths) that I wanted to read last year. I will find it and show you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that skilled at jumping out of windows I'm afraid
    Too bad. I'll offer a simple solution. Tie yourself onto your mattress and launch yourself out of the window. :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.