Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    come at me with some sources to back that up.
    "BUILD A WALL"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5806972.html

ReputationRep:
    come at me with some sources to back that up.

well that wasn't the point of my post but okay, i shouldn't be doing anything thanks.

Muslims lolololol? he thinks every Muslim is part of ISIS smh.
    http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rap...merican-dream/

There is one source now can you provide me with the evidence I asked for first?

ReputationRep:
    10 feet higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    So he is such a terrible guy just because he doesn't want Muslims to move to the US for a while? You seem to find it easy to hate people.
    compared to it being okay to not allow Muslims to enter the US ''for a while"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rap...merican-dream/

There is one source now can you provide me with the evidence I asked for first?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-10452180.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b07addcb442023

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...9eb_story.html

have fun reading mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    10 feet higher
    It may have been subtle, but I was quoting AIDS Skrillex's girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    compared to it being okay to not allow Muslims to enter the US ''for a while"?
    Yes.

The US has active Islamic terror investigations in all 50 states, even places like Alaska!

Why would they want to increase the number of Muslims and therefore the number of terrorists (whatever the actual % of migrants that are terrorists is) at a time that they are not able to vet people fully and have stretched resources?

What does the US gain from that?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

The US has active Islamic terror investigations in all 50 states, even places like Alaska!

Why would they want to increase the number of Muslims and therefore the number of terrorists (whatever the actual % of migrants that are terrorists is) at a time that they are not able to vet people fully and have stretched resources?

What does the US gain from that?
    I dont see the majority of college shootings and clinic shootings committed by Muslims. Give me some actual evidence showing the amount of terrorists that are migrants pls

ReputationRep:
    I dont see the majority of college shootings and clinic shootings committed by Muslims. Give me some actual evidence showing the amount of terrorists that are migrants pls
    What have college shootings got to do with this? - Nothing.

The more Muslims that enter the US, the larger the number of Islamic terrorists entering the US, that is pretty obvious.

What % of Muslims entering are terrorists can be debated, but no sane person can argue with the above sentence.

ReputationRep:
    What have college shootings got to do with this? - Nothing.

The more Muslims that enter the US, the larger the number of Islamic terrorists entering the US, that is pretty obvious.

What % of Muslims entering are terrorists can be debated, but no sane person can argue with the above sentence.
    You're acting like all Muslims are spreading fear and committing atrocities hence why I mentioned it.

Let me know when you have some evidence showing the increase in immigration to the increase on terrorism.

Did you read the sources I gave?

ReputationRep:
    You're acting like all Muslims are spreading fear and committing atrocities hence why I mentioned it.

Let me know when you have some evidence showing the increase in immigration to the increase on terrorism.

Did you read the sources I gave?
    You don't need to give evidence for obvious things, I don't need to provide evidence that grass is green do I?

How about this, how many Islamic terrorist attacks have occurred in "The West" in the last 20 years?, compare that to how many happened 100 years ago, you will that that there was none.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to give evidence for obvious things, I don't need to provide evidence that grass is green do I?

How about this, how many Islamic terrorist attacks have occurred in "The West" in the last 20 years?, compare that to how many happened 100 years ago, you will that that there was none.
    This isn't the point, you cannot assume every single Muslim person is a terrorist, the same way I wouldn't assume every Christian is part of the KKK.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/newsandeve...s_immigration/

ReputationRep:
    This isn't the point, you cannot assume every single Muslim person is a terrorist, the same way I wouldn't assume every Christian is part of the KKK.
    It doesn't matter what % of Muslims are terrorists, the fact remains that if the number of Muslims increases, so does the number of terrorists, but unbelievably you are arguing about that, crazy.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter what % of Muslims are terrorists, the fact remains that if the number of Muslims increases, so does the number of terrorists, but unbelievably you are arguing about that, crazy.
    Yes I am arguing about that because terrorism isn't exclusive to one religion.

ReputationRep:
    So let me ask you , all things being equal, if you have a group of 10 Muslims, or a group of 10 million Muslims, which group will most likely have the most terrorists?

ReputationRep:
    What was the last terrorist attack that you can think of that wasn't Islam ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlTheCuck)
    The protesters are right to burn the American flag, Trump is a racist

Welcome to the world of logical fallacies.

ReputationRep:
    So let me ask you , all things being equal, if you have a group of 10 Muslims, or a group of 10 million Muslims, which group will most likely have the most terrorists?
    There will be terrorism in all religions.

(Original post by CarlTheCuck)
    What was the last terrorist attack that you can think of that wasn't Islam ?
    I am not saying Islamic terrorism doesnt exist, I am saying its unfair to assume all Muslims as terrorists. Terrorists has extreme views which the vast majority of Muslim's condemn and disagree with

ReputationRep:
    There will be terrorism in all religions.

I am not saying Islamic terrorism doesnt exist, I am saying its unfair to assume all Muslims as terrorists. Terrorists has extreme views which the vast majority of Muslim's condemn and disagree with
    You failed to answer the question and are making an irrelevant point, why don't you answer the question?

ReputationRep:
    You failed to answer the question and are making an irrelevant point, why don't you answer the question?
    The only thing that is irrelevant is you and your narrow views. And your 'question' makes 0 sense, how can you compare both groups when theres only one variable?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.