Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are MOST girls so annoying? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think its a matter of how much u can cope. I mean, its human emotion to find someone annoying, its quite normal tbh. But i think basing ur decision on gender is a bit extreme in my opinion.:judge:

(Original post by rayestar)
    I think its a matter of how much u can cope. I mean, its human emotion to find someone annoying, its quite normal tbh. But i think basing ur decision on gender is a bit extreme in my opinion.:judge:
    Well my general opinion is that MOST girls love drama way too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry for the provocative title but it's a serious question. I guess guys can be really annoying too but... we can't compete with them, no way.

It's way easier to work with men. Maybe it's a coincidence but I don't think so because I've worked at a few places and I'm positive, every time I preferred working with guys.

I have about 8 or 10 female friends and there are 2 things that they ALL have in common and I can't stand. They are too emotional and they have severe mood swings.

Am I just a misogynistic prick or does anyone else think the same thing?
    I'm not that bad.....:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    And just like that I lost more brain cells from viewing this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Give her a **** and it's my thoughts towards my life

ReputationRep:
    Well my general opinion is that MOST girls love drama way too much.
    much better! not every girl is annoying at least!

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and agreeing what you say, it is easier getting along with guys than girls.

(Original post by Emily babezxx)
    I am a girl and agreeing what you say, it is easier getting along with guys than girls.
    Thanks. When I share those thoughts IRL most girls tend to agree too so maybe I'm not that far from reality... You girls have other good qualities though just not that one lol

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. When I share those thoughts IRL most girls tend to agree too so maybe I'm not that far from reality... You girls have other good qualities though just not that one lol
    awww that's sweet!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the provocative title but it's a serious question. I guess guys can be really annoying too but... we can't compete with them, no way.

It's way easier to work with men. Maybe it's a coincidence but I don't think so because I've worked at a few places and I'm positive, every time I preferred working with guys.

I have about 8 or 10 female friends and there are 2 things that they ALL have in common and I can't stand. They are too emotional and they have severe mood swings.

Am I just a misogynistic prick or does anyone else think the same thing?
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (432.8 KB)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.