Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[QUOTE=Little Popcorns;64544709]You've slept with 200 girls :puke: wtf... You sound like max 20 as well.[/QUOTE

Yeah I'm not proud of it but when it's so easy for me, I can't say no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I'm 5ft 1 but with raised heels I'm 5ft 6 at least, plus standing on tip toes at the club, I'm a confident 6ft
    That feeling when you're a male and wear 5 inch heels.
    Good trolling chap, a lot of people have fallen for it.

Hey! it happened to me more or less the same... Until that day I thought I was str8 but then one day me and my best friend just met to study (!) and we started talking about girls and we just got horny... 2 minutes later we started jerking off each other and then we did oral sex... I was so confused and the next weeks I stopped talking to him.. but I understood I was bisexual... and he was too.. some time later we met again and it was really weird but we talked about that and then we ended up having sex..It is awkward, I know! Now, when we want to, we just have sex whenever we want... and I keep having sex with girls also... But he is certainly my sex mate...
    Im not a relationship kind of boy but if I was this could be a problem...
    Also, how old are u?
    I hope my similar experience helps u... Any doubt just ask me
    That sounds like the perfect situation for me, but I don't know how'd I'd ask him! It just feels so awkward between us

(Original post by plasmaman)
    That feeling when you're a male and wear 5 inch heels.
    Good trolling chap, a lot of people have fallen for it.
    I don't know why you would think that, I've lost sleep over this situation and I can wear what I want

That sounds like the perfect situation for me, but I don't know how'd I'd ask him! It just feels so awkward between us
    Just talk to him about the situation... Dont be afraid... I bet when u start talking about that u both will be really horny and u can try have sex with him if he wants to and then see if u like or not.. I liked.. Also, do u think u are more top or bottom?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, this a very sensitive topic for me. Recently, my friend invited me to his house for an evening of Fifa and Call of Duty, something that I was really into at the time. Something struck me as odd during our phone call, he jokingly added at the end of the conversation, 'Bring some lube mate', I laughed in response. It was just so out of character, he was always that friend who would get uncomfortable about his sexuality. I put it down as a joke, and even decided to buy some as a joke, so I picked some up on the way. When I came into his room I produced the lube from my pocket and said 'there's your lube you c***!' as friends often do. He laughed, I laughed. About an hour into Call of Duty he said 'I need a w**k me mate', and I thought to myself 'So do I'. We remembered the lube, at first I thought we were gonna use it separately and achieve climax alone. That's how it started, both of us j*****g off back to back, but then his hand reach around my back and onto my c**k, I won't lie it felt amazing and I c**e right on his hand. Immediately he took has back round and said 'that's gross mate'. He went to the bathroom to wash it and when he came back we went to sleep.

I know I still like girls (slept with approx. 200) but it felt too good. Can you help me? Is this a phase? Will it pass? Or am I bi-sexual?
    Gets invited over a mates house for Fifa + Call of Duty yet claims to have slept with approx 200 girls.

http://i.imgur.com/j138APQ.png

ReputationRep:
    I know this completely unrelated but bare with me... this reminds of an episode of Shameless (USA version) where one of the main character who is closeted ends up having sex with the supposedly straight guy because they were in the "moment".

Could be your friend is gay, and you were caught in the "moment". Are you sexually attracted to him or ever find males sexy to you?

Straight people do engage in sexual activities with gay people too to get off not necessarily cuz they're gay. Pleasure is pleasure I guess. Doesn't really matter if that person is sexually attractive or not. You really should confront him bout it. If he can do that you, you're wayyy past awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Are you calling me a liar matey?
    Nah, just a troll

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, this a very sensitive topic for me. Recently, my friend invited me to his house for an evening of Fifa and Call of Duty, something that I was really into at the time. Something struck me as odd during our phone call, he jokingly added at the end of the conversation, 'Bring some lube mate', I laughed in response. It was just so out of character, he was always that friend who would get uncomfortable about his sexuality. I put it down as a joke, and even decided to buy some as a joke, so I picked some up on the way. When I came into his room I produced the lube from my pocket and said 'there's your lube you c***!' as friends often do. He laughed, I laughed. About an hour into Call of Duty he said 'I need a w**k me mate', and I thought to myself 'So do I'. We remembered the lube, at first I thought we were gonna use it separately and achieve climax alone. That's how it started, both of us j*****g off back to back, but then his hand reach around my back and onto my c**k, I won't lie it felt amazing and I c**e right on his hand. Immediately he took has back round and said 'that's gross mate'. He went to the bathroom to wash it and when he came back we went to sleep.

I know I still like girls (slept with approx. 200) but it felt too good. Can you help me? Is this a phase? Will it pass? Or am I bi-sexual?
    omg how did you get 200 tell me your sectres pls I only done it with my cousen

ReputationRep:
    i feel pretty scarred reading this thread

quite simply; if you're sexually attracted to guys and girls you're bisexual, if not then no.

a guy could jerk you off and you could enjoy it but if you weren't sexually attracted to him then it doesn't make you bisexual.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    quite simply; if you're sexually attracted to guys and girls you're bisexual, if not then no.

a guy could jerk you off and you could enjoy it but if you weren't sexually attracted to him then it doesn't make you bisexual.
    Sexual orientation is a lot more than attraction though, it also includes behaviour and identity. These need not be the same, or stay the same over a lifetime.

ReputationRep:

You friend massaged your **** as a joke? Well erm ok.

My god you must have every STD in the book.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.