Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you say you are most known for? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm known as someone who loves roasting people (especially boys....sexist much?)

Apart from that, being the most attractive, gorgeous soul/gal the world has ever seen. Good God. I need to look in the mirror again and realize that I'm the most beautiful date I can find for myself. Brb
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    I'm known as someone who loves roasting people (especially boys....sexist much?)

Apart from that, being the most attractive, gorgeous soul/gal the world has ever seen. Good God. I need to look in the mirror again and realize that I'm the most beautiful date I can find for myself. Brb
    Oh god I know you roast boys! I need to be careful with getting in your bad books. And you are too beautiful for these men out here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    At long last I know you are a geezer!
    Phew!
    Yes I'm a long haired effeminate... geezer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:64552441")
    64552441[/url]]Oh god I know you roast boys! I need to be careful with getting in your bad books. And you are too beautiful for these men out here
    HAHAHA, OFC you do 😂
    Oh don't you worry. You're one of my very good friends haha. I would never roast you b!!

Aww, thank you but so are you haha
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    HAHAHA, OFC you do 😂
    Oh don't you worry. You're one of my very good friends haha. I would never roast you b!!

Aww, thank you but so are you haha
    Haha I think you need to write a book on it, just saying and aww same to you, can't wait till we meet up! :hugs: And n'aww you are a lovely one aren't you, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Being blunt and upsetting people unintentionally

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This, people really need to loosen up. But also as the person who won't shut up during maths/physics/chemistry classes.

More recently I've been the subject of many rumours due to being open about being secular far right, in a school where everyone's either a second gen or a leftist idiot. Not the brightest idea I've ever had.

ReputationRep:
    The one who laughs at every innuendo possible..and the one that laughs and snorts *fail*!

ReputationRep:
    People know me as the quiet one. But really when you get to know me I'm not that quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:64553341")
    64553341[/url]]Haha I think you need to write a book on it, just saying and aww same to you, can't wait till we meet up! :hugs: And n'aww you are a lovely one aren't you, thank you!

You mean a book on roasting people or a book on roasting boys? 😂
    And yes, me neither!!!!

ReputationRep:
    "Weird, shy, animal lover girl who reads all the time" I guess?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Oh really?
    Yes :P I'm too unreasonable. There's no point for another person to try changing my mind, no matter how good their arguments are. Maybe one day I'll stop being stupid.

ReputationRep:
    The only student to like gcse media
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    You mean a book on roasting people or a book on roasting boys? 😂
    And yes, me neither!!!!
    Both! We shall have so much fun grocery shopping!

ReputationRep:
    Being extremely weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    This, people really need to loosen up. But also as the person who won't shut up during maths/physics/chemistry classes.

More recently I've been the subject of many rumours due to being open about being secular far right, in a school where everyone's either a second gen or a leftist idiot. Not the brightest idea I've ever had.
    Indeed! I'm so honest people genuinely think I'm autistic lmao but I'm empathetic when I need to be. Recently someone approached me about apparently 'talking crap behind their back' which I didn't even do. But... I did tell them to their face exactly what I thought of them (he's an absolute ****.)
    But yeah, people need to realise to take harsh honesty rather than having everything sugar coated.

Anyway, I think it's great you're so open about your views! I wish more people stuck to their guns like you and just couldn't care less what others think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I assume first impressions would go something along the lines of 'she's shy' closely followed by quiet, having a cheeky smile, awkward, all over the place..something about her which is a bit off.

Being intuitive about people. I sniff someone dodgy from a mile away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:64556681")
    64556681[/url]]Both! We shall have so much fun grocery shopping!
    HAHHA yes. At 3 am ...( with a pepper spray,just in case)😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness;[url="tel:64557239")
    64557239[/url]]Being intuitive about people. I sniff someone dodgy from a mile away.
    Okay let me test your skills for no apparent reason.
    What do you think of me random stranger? Am I weird or really weird or extremely super weird?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    HAHHA yes. At 3 am ...( with a pepper spray,just in case)😂
    Lmao I have no idea if any shops are open at that time, how will you cope over here when everyone is asleep at 12am and you fancy going out! I don't recommend walking down the street here at night, **** scary.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.