What supernatural power would you want if you can have one? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm715)
    I knew some smartass was going to say that
    At your service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Telepathy. Would be so useful when the invigilator is flicking through the exam paper that you're sitting :mmm:
    There would be some fun niche uses but I feel like it would ruin all of your relationships ever.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    There would be some fun niche uses but I feel like it would ruin all of your relationships ever.
    I agree with that. It'd help you initially in relationships and be somewhat useful but.. you could go crazy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have a mind palace of my own where I set games for people and they have to play if they wanna leave it :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Came up because one of my manga characters has this. It's really lovely in my head. "The Unknown City" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Superspeed defo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    Superspeed defo.
    Good shout, especially when it comes to History exams...

ReputationRep:
    Teleportation, so I could go anywhere instantly and not have to spend time travelling!

ReputationRep:
    omniscience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I agree with that. It'd help you initially in relationships and be somewhat useful but.. you could go crazy.
    I feel like you could have a really close relationship with someone if you could both read each others' minds, but if you could read theirs but they couldn't read yours, it'd just be horribly lopsided.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    I feel like you could have a really close relationship with someone if you could both read each others' minds, but if you could read theirs but they couldn't read yours, it'd just be horribly lopsided.
    Agreed but I suspect if two people could read eachother's minds, they'd work on trying to block it out or not thinking anything at all. I wish this were a real thing. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    Superspeed defo.
    I'm surprised more people don't want this. Don't they realise with speed, you'd be able to time travel?

Unless that wouldn't actually happen. I'm no physicist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    I'd love to have a mind palace of my own where I set games for people and they have to play if they wanna leave it :ahee:
    fufufu that sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimum_)
    I'm surprised more people don't want this. Don't they realise with speed, you'd be able to time travel?

Unless that wouldn't actually happen. I'm no physicist.
    yeah i heard that if u travel at the speed of light, u can time travel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    yeah i heard that if u travel at the speed of light, u can time travel
    Then speedster it is for me.

And because I'm a fan of The Flash (the tv show).

ReputationRep:
    Then speedster it is for me.

And because I'm a fan of The Flash (the tv show).
    omg I really wanna watch that show, but exams r holding me back! My friend keeps on begging me to watch it haha

ReputationRep:
    omg I really wanna watch that show, but exams r holding me back! My friend keeps on begging me to watch it haha
    Hold back for a little longer, if you start now you won't want to stop. I'm lucky enough to have started it in 2014 when it first aired and I've kept upto date with it.

ReputationRep:
    Hold back for a little longer, if you start now you won't want to stop. I'm lucky enough to have started it in 2014 when it first aired and I've kept upto date with it.
    Yup, 2 more months....

ReputationRep:
    Yup, 2 more months....
    It will fly by.

And good luck with your exams (it may be 2 months away, but a good luck is better than no luck )

ReputationRep:
    Still all about time control. It's effectively teleportation, and would also be VERY useful for preparing for these damned exams *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Ability to manipulate probability. What's the chance that I can read your mind? 0%? Make that 100%. I ate too much. Don't worry there's a 0% chance I gain any weight from it.
    What's the chance I pass my exams? 100%

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.