The Student Room Group

Would a white british man go out with a pakistani girl?

Scroll to see replies

Pakistani girls are sexy as hell.
Original post by King Scorchy

YES YES YES YES.

Indeed they are. (from a white boyyyyyyy)
Reply 42
Original post by King Scorchy

When you can see them.
Original post by John55
Nope, I only date Aryans...

Um, Pakistanis are mostly Aryan. They have some Mongoloid (East Asian) and Australoid(dark Indian), but most of them would have majority Indo-Aryan genes.

But yes, if you're taking the Nazi version of Aryan (blonde hair and blue eyes) then they are not Aryan.
Original post by Eternalflames
Um, Pakistanis are mostly Aryan. They have some Mongoloid (East Asian) and Australoid(dark Indian), but most of them would have majority Indo-Aryan genes.

But yes, if you're taking the Nazi version of Aryan (blonde hair and blue eyes) then they are not Aryan.

Feel like I read this on Stormfront.
Can someone tag that girl that keeps posting these threads ?
Original post by AhmedMA99
Can someone tag that girl that keeps posting these threads ?

@SophiaRH

done
Original post by urbanlocations
YES YES YES YES.

This made me laugh so hard. How would you know the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani?
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Feel like I read this on Stormfront.

Hahaha, why? I was just mentioning some facts
Original post by eternalflames

thank you
Original post by Rhythmical
This made me laugh so hard. How would you know the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani?

I wonder the same thing...

and I'm indian myself!
Haven't you guys got exams to revise for? Js
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I wonder the same thing...

and I'm indian myself!

I'm curious now. I'm Pakistani and often I get told I look either Indian or Arab. But no where have I thought oh that Indian is hot because they could be anything and I don't want to offend them. I've noticed how some Romanian/Croatian people look Asian and it's so confusing.
Original post by urbanlocations
YES YES YES YES.

YES YES YES from a girl :colondollar:

Love their dark straight hair. :lovedup:
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm curious now. I'm Pakistani and often I get told I look either Indian or Arab. But no where have I thought oh that Indian is hot because they could be anything and I don't want to offend them. I've noticed how some Romanian/Croatian people look Asian and it's so confusing.

Lol it's not offensive to call someone Indian XD

Idk pakistani and indian people really don't look that different a lot of the time.
Original post by samina_ay

Haven't you got some too? :lol:
Original post by samina_ay

Indeed I do!
Reply 57

:biggrin:

I thought Persians were the true Aryans?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Haven't you got some too? :lol:

Submitted my last assignment yesterday. Year 1 of university is completed :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest