Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date someone who was bisexual as well mix race? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senpyi)
    x.
    Not sure if this was directed at males or females, but I've noticed most of the replies are from guys so I thought I'd throw my thoughts in! (I'm female - I know you said you prefer males, but you might still be interested)

I wouldn't be impacted by either of those things (well, maybe the mixed race - I'm more often attracted to black and mixed race females than other races).

Remember that every single person (that is interested sexually) has a sexual preference; some people like tall, short, fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, brown eyes, black, white, asian, etc. There are people that are more sexually attracted to mixed race females than other races, so don't worry about your race (nobody ever should!)

In regards to being bisexual, I doubt anyone will care to any great extent, I'm also bisexual and it's never been a problem in relationships (although my family don't know, as they are homophobic, but that's a different story)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Anything except Heterosexuality is against my religion (Islam).....
    Only reason... Otherwise, I genuinely wouldn't mind, as long as I loved her!
    The way I've understood it, Islam only really prohibits sex between people of the same gender, and even then it seems much more interested in prohibiting male homosexuality than lesbianism - correct me if I'm wrong! I'm surprised you can find fault with someone merely for having desires for people of their gender, as it's not like people can help how they feel. I would expect you to jump on the opportunity to lead someone away from "sin" and into a "normal" heterosexual relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do, sorry. I hope I haven't offended you or anything, I'm just very wary about sharing my age.
    Lol I was just wondering if you're a teen or an adult because I'm sure the dating struggles will be a bit diff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh you're in london I'm in brum but I get why mixed race girls would be rated where you are

Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?
    aha yeah, lotta peng lighties about <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celloel)
    Not sure if this was directed at males or females, but I've noticed most of the replies are from guys so I thought I'd throw my thoughts in! (I'm female - I know you said you prefer males, but you might still be interested)

I wouldn't be impacted by either of those things (well, maybe the mixed race - I'm more often attracted to black and mixed race females than other races).

Remember that every single person (that is interested sexually) has a sexual preference; some people like tall, short, fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, brown eyes, black, white, asian, etc. There are people that are more sexually attracted to mixed race females than other races, so don't worry about your race (nobody ever should!)

In regards to being bisexual, I doubt anyone will care to any great extent, I'm also bisexual and it's never been a problem in relationships (although my family don't know, as they are homophobic, but that's a different story)
    Thank you for your input. I wasn't really aiming it at either gender, I think guys answered because I stated that typically I prefer guys so it's nice to have an input from a fellow female bisexual

Yeah, that's very true. Everyone has their individual preferences and its their right to have those. I've met a small fraction of people who do care and I guess that's what scared me a bit really. The fact that they really did care and they weren't always nice about it to say the least. Generally though, most people don't really care. My friends don't and I'm glad. My sister and step-dad don't either but my Mum was a different issue, it took a bit for her to come round that's for sure. So I know what you mean about homophobic family members.

ReputationRep:
    I often worry about this because ever since I realised and accepted that I was bisexual, I wondered how many people would actually want to date me if they found out. I was already worrying about the fact that I'm mixed White and Black Caribbean and many guys I've been interested in (as I have a preference for guys) seemed to be less interested in me and I feel like this is one of the contributing factors. However, this may just be me feeling insecure about the way I look in comparison to other girls.
    lmao, u must be 1 dead lighty if no one likes u n ur mixed

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was just wondering if you're a teen or an adult because I'm sure the dating struggles will be a bit diff
    Oh okay I'm a teenager, I'll be going into college this year in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyChow)
    Personally i couldnt be with someone like that. If a person has a problem with the person that you are then i think thats a ted flag to begin with.
    Yeah it is, really. However, some people seem to stick with anyway either in hopes of changing them or because they have convinced themselves they won't find anyone better.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay I'm a teenager, I'll be going into college this year in September.
    Yea you're very young you've not even started A levels
    I'm sure you'll learn to cope with any struggles as you age

ReputationRep:
    Depends what they look like, and what their personality is like

I don't really care if someone is bisexual, at least they're not saying they are one of the stupid made up Tumblr sexualities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needsomeawnsers)
    lmao, u must be 1 dead lighty if no one likes u n ur mixed
    Lol well, if you look at my profile, I think you'll see that's not true at all so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Depends what they look like, and what their personality is like

I don't really care if someone is bisexual, at least they're not saying they are one of the stupid made up Tumblr sexualities
    Yeah, to me personality and looks are all that really matter but not everyone thinks the same way.

ReputationRep:
    Yea you're very young you've not even started A levels
    I'm sure you'll learn to cope with any struggles as you age
    That's very true, they do say wisdom comes with age. I'm not taking A levels, too much stress for me!. I'm probably going to end up doing BTEC Forensics.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, to me personality and looks are all that really matter but not everyone thinks the same way.
    Exactly, being mixed race doesn't make a difference - some mixed race people are hot, some are repulsive. Personalities are obviously unique person to person. Bisexual? Yeah sure, whatever. Any of these? Jog on.

But yeah, that Tubmlr list is pretty hiliarious in is stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Exactly, being mixed race doesn't make a difference - some mixed race people are hot, some are repulsive. Personalities are obviously unique person to person. Bisexual? Yeah sure, whatever. Any of these? Jog on.

But yeah, that Tubmlr list is pretty hiliarious in is stupidity.
    I've never seen any of those sexualities before and I'm on tumblr myself! Then again, I do run a nerdy type account so that might be why. Either way, I believe there is someone for everyone out there.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Would phase me not; no girl is 100% straight, and mixed race chicks are some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet! :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Would phase me not; no girl is 100% straight, and mixed race chicks are some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet! :daydreaming:
    I really hope my future partner is so understanding about sexuality like you are. It would definetly make things easier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Do they have to know you are bi sexual?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.