Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls , when did you start wearing make up? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajneetk)
    I have never wore makeup 🙌🏼
    Only wore it in year 6 for my end of leavers show.
    Hey!
    Same I don't wear make up either, only wore it for my year 11 prom!

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost 16 and I've only ever worn a tiny bit of concealer, and that's only occasionally to disguise any angry spots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaurNav)
    Hey!
    Same I don't wear make up either, only wore it for my year 11 prom!
    Hello!

:five:
    Aw that's cute lol

ReputationRep:
    I had used makeup on and off until I was 18, then started wearing it everyday since then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i just hate putting make ups ... because i love the natural look of mine

ReputationRep:
    i started wearing it at 11
    but that was only eyeliner and mascara, nothing more

even now, i only wear concealer, top liner,bottom liner and mascara
    i only wear foundation and all tht contour stuff on special occasions e.g weddings

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear make-up.

ReputationRep:
    I was like 12 actually so pretty young, it wasn't anything much though, then I started getting into makeup more at 13/14 I think

ReputationRep:
    BB cream, lipstick and eyeliner! Started to wear makeup at 16.

ReputationRep:
    Properly like a year ago, so when I was 17, but only for parties. Don't see the point of wearing it to college.

ReputationRep:
    I was never one of those 12 year olds that particularly cared about make up so I didn't really touch stuff like eyeliner or mascara until 16.

As for foundation/concealer etc, I'm 18 and still don't know how to use the stuff, although, I think I'm getting more into trying out different products now.

ReputationRep:
    My mum took me to the MAC counter just before my year 11 prom. I had a couple of those glittery body sprays and that awful cheap makeup that comes free with magazines before though but I never really wore it.

ReputationRep:
    full face? never
    ngl i was never patient when it comes to make up
    even when i put only mascara on i feel like my lashes are so heavy and my vision is framed by black so i go and wash it off

ReputationRep:
    I never did.

ReputationRep:
    I ONLY DO MASCARA and even then only on weekends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    About 14 or 15? But even then it was rare and literally just some powder, mascara and lipgloss. I liked experimenting at home with eyeliner etc when I was 16-18 but rarely had the opportunities to go out with that sort of makeup on, I thought it was all OTT for school etc and cba with it. Tbh it's only the last few years I've really gotten into makeup and genuinely enjoy putting it on etc.

ReputationRep:
    I started wearing eyeliner at 13 i think. im 17 now and i wear concealer, BB cream, and then foundation for contouring and eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow for my eyes, i only wear blush at parties and i recently bought a highlighter which ive been experimenting with. I only ever wear chapstick on my lips unless im taking a photo, then ill put on some gloss or a light shade of pink.

ReputationRep:
    13 but I am 16 now. I don't wear it everyday though, only when I am going out and special occasions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.